Baiting

It's been pretty quiet here with the baitiers. My turkey population has taken a hit as of late and I decided to take action. I had heard from a reliable source that chicken works, and it did.

video tonight

LDSJIoK.jpg

Oh yeah, good to see it working for you. Slow here but I'm surrounded by head-high corn.

On another note, did Gobblergetter post anything this year? Kind of concerned something may have happened to her.

My old computer has finally give up the ghost. It won't recognize any of the 3 USB ports or the SD card slot. I used it to get my videos produced to Youtube. Now I need a program to put on my windows 10 computer. All I need is something real easy to use, like movie maker was. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Last post I can find on the gobblergetter was 3-16-22.

Last edited:
There is a video editor program on W10 called Video Editor. I don't like it as well as the old Movie Maker, but you can use it to get by.

Originally Posted By: DoubleUpThere is a video editor program on W10 called Video Editor. I don't like it as well as the old Movie Maker, but you can use it to get by.

and I agree, but it worked, sorta

Originally Posted By: weekenderLast post I can find on the gobblergetter was 3-16-22.
I talked with her a few days ago. She is fine, still hunting but has limited access to the internet, making it difficult to post. Said she would say hello to everyone soon.

Howdy Baiters! As David stated, I am just fine and it's true my access to the internet is a distant one. Trying to regularly post is difficult.
Last predator season was a good one for me. I spent 86 hrs. on stand and killed 14 Red fox, 3 coons and 3 possum. A little disappointed the coons are still not making a good showing.
So glad to see they finally gave us our own forum on here. How about that!
Also glad to see everyone is still baiting and killing yotes. Keep up the good work.
gg

Our season for coyotes ended on June 30th. It's a long hot time waiting for the summer sun to diminish and sun down to come earlier. Out of sheer boredom, I put this little video together of some coyotes that weren't DRT (Dead Right There), and set it to the music of Little Eva and her 1962 hit "Locomotion." She actually grew up just across the river from where I live. In another month I'll be after them again. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy Dancing with Coyotes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the dance lessons DU. I give really high scores for their originality and execution. The landings, JUST AWESOME! Hope we all have a great fall. Here is one I have in training at the new lease:

lUOLgUx.jpg

Hope you get that one tied up soon, Week. It’s been over two months since I have seen one. Has me thinking I may be in for a lean season.

Back