6mm Creedmoor for coyotes

I'm only 38, but I've been shooting and hunting since I was 4, reloading at 10, shooting 1K and setting up guys rifles to 1K since 15, and shoot thousands of rounds a year, while also doing local long range matches and local 22/centeefire PRS matches, even took 1st in a few. I have a private 1400 yard range 15 minutes from my house. I also have had several custom rifles and wildcats built over the years. That's about all you need to know from me. I know enough to call BS when I see it, and I will. That's just how I am. If ya don't like it, then don't try BS anyone. Pretty simple really.

I have made no attempt to miss lead anyone, I don't recall saying I had multiple .243's with a 5000 rounds down the tube if I did I was Wrong I had 1, I don't know cropdamage, but I thank him for his comments, I am not going to give you my personal history But I will say I have been shooting for a long time and hunting and Trapping for longer than most of the members here, I have been reloading for many years, I have a long time interest in long range shooting, I have never had any desire to shoot in any formal competition I have nothing to prove. I hope this clears the air. Murl B.

Thanks to all that gave their nickles worth. I learned a few things from this thread. Lot's I already knew and some I didn't.

Grin....

Last edited:
Does all that make me an expert??? Maybe, maybe not but I've been around a little and if I take a stance on something it's because I factually know something about it.
This is me to a tee.
I don't come around looking for fights, but I'm not afraid to call a spade a spade and I rarely speak without KNOWING I'm right.

cropdamage how long have I been shooting?? How long has Cbass been shooting?? How long has kyotekiller25 been shooting? What is our shooting backgrounds?? How old are we??? This is all information that you have zero clue about, and unless you and Murl are hunting partners or close friends I'm guessing you don't really know everything about him either.
I've only been "high level" shooting for about 15 years. Prior to that, I expect my shooting was similar to what most experience growing up. Get gun, shoot gun, repeat...but when I find a hobby I like, I dive in deeeeeep.
I read 15x more than I write, I research almost daily about things that interest me, (physics, geology, quantum mechanics, military history, firearms, ballistics yada yada yda)
It's highly likely that having a level of high functioning autism makes me a lot like a cross of "Monk", "Dexter" and Michael Westen from "Burn Notice"...if you're familiar with such things.

unnamed.jpgp7892422_b_v8_aa.jpgp194607_b_v8_aa.jpg

Back