METH sucks

well its time to send the girls back to mark for the week.
it really ticks me off but we couldn't send them home without knowing how they would eat.
we bought grosereys and sent them with them.
we are keeping a diery of his actions.
he will be cutting his own neck from here on out.
probation wants to moniter my phone i'm going to talk to them and have them keep records and record Marks calls.
if they want to force things on me they will have to do this in turn. Marks abuse is the cause of Jodys problem so we can help her by showing how come she did the things she did to probation. it doesn't justify it but it does make one understand the stresses that drove her to it.
still taking things one day at a time. alot of things irratate me but i get over it and try to do things right.
i don't want someone to cut into my freedoms but i'll scratch there back if they will scratch mine.
they want to monater her for bad things on her part they can find out where the bad things stem from then help us with custady of the girls.
mark is the cause and jody is the effect. what they do effects the girls, so the court should give them to me. we are the only stable life they have to choose from.
tomarrow is a new day and i plan on taking the bull by the horn and fight the good fight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
funny how upset i was about them monitering my phone and now i want them to if they are willing to help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
god does work in mistirius ways. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif
man i need the kids to find a spell check on this computer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

cm,
I just came across this some how. How is Jody doing? Some time back I started a post about rehabilitation. A friend, an ex PO, had just got out of the pen and I knew if he didn't get on the right track while he was clean, he'd end up right back on the dope. He's back in jail. I'm convinced Christ is the only hope he has left. It has to be his decision though to take that step.
Like you, his father has spent countless hours and money to try to resolve the problem. He too feels some guilt. The only thing he is guilty of is bailing him out time after time after time.
Hang in there, I'll put your family on my prayer list, and as many others have said, I'm only a PM away.
Tim

well they are not going to make her take a in house rehab
she has stayed clean and is now vary plesent to be arround again she has to take a u.a. every day she is in anger management and has some rehab classes every night except the two nights she takes anger management class.
her and i were going to go to narc anomamus together so i could use it to stop cigerettes but her mandated classes are the same night so i'm still smoking.
she has a part time job and today she started helpping my wife at work for extra money.
i'm happy with what she is doing so far and supporting her all the way.
i think she will make it she is reading a life change bible and we disscuss it everyday when i'm taking her to and from class.
she has the will and god is showing her the way.
she has never been charged with the stolen checks so i still feel she might be someday.
they messed up the search warrent when they took the evidence and made her talk to the investigator even after her lawyer told them they couldn't.
the laywer thinks they made to many misstakes already for the d.a. to issue a warrent.
you know lawyers they make things sound all rosie and the cops make out worst case senario so i'm in the middle saying we will play whatever cards are delt.
if they do charge her we will cross that bridge when we get there.
as of now she isn't useing and living with me and i rule with a iron fist at my house so none of her tweaker buddies come or call.
she likes it this being at the house she feels more loved than with either of her old boy friands.
love, god, entence suppervised probation, and living by dads rules are working.
she is now returning some of the love i have had for her all her life. i'm feeling better about my accomplisments as a father she even has my 17 yr old treating me with more respect and love.
its funny how her problems opened autumns eye to the fact i have treated each of my kids with love /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif no matter how bad things are. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif autumn and i have not been close ever sence her first bad boyfreind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif{who stole my coyotecalls, shot the windows out of my truck, burnned my suberbon,put autumns head threw a window and gave her a concusion,snuck her out the window nightly and to many other things to list.}
i was the bad dad who stopped her from seeing him anymore. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Last edited:
Maybe they are learning the truth to this.

When I was fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have him around. When I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

CM,

I feel your pain. Many yrs ago, a beloved family member was in the same boat. I wanted to know the name/address of the dealer. I had evil intentions for him & I was willing to be sent to prison for life.

Fortunately, for that dealer I never obtained his info. Family member sought help. All is fine now.

I'll pray for your daughter. Hang in there.

well they picked her up on the check charges Friday.
then i got supinaed for court on her possession charge. i don't like that if you don't have to testify against your spouse do you have to testify against your kid?
i feel i have done more for her getting over crank then the system has done to help.
now she is back in jail and again i will not bail her out.
5,000 dollar bond. with a bail bondsmen its only 500 bucks
hope the boys in her life don't get her out.
the time she spends now counts as two days when they send her elsewhere.
being dad sure is a tuff row to hoe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Last edited:
CM, as others have said, God is always in control and will never give you more than you could handle. A lesser man would have crumbled by now.

I'm coming in on this late but know you and your family will be in my families prayers. I lost a nephew a couple of years back due to this drug. His roommate and a friend shot him. One is serving time and the other will go on trial in July.
Unfortunately, it doesn't stop there. His younger brother is on the stuff and has lost his kids with no desire to be clean to get them back. Long story short, if I could have him put in jail I would because I have seen the alternative. Needless to say, my sister is a wreck. Both of these boys/men were raised in church and had good families. I think alot of it boils down to who they hang out with and that some people have addictive personalities. Though I know this will go on deaf ears because you're "dad", try not to beat yourself up, its not your fault.

Just wanted to tell you to keep the faith and stay close to her. Don

Last edited:
i lucked out and didn't have to testify.
this last week REALLY tried to break me down but God took care of everything.
i had this going on and several other major malfunctions.
my son works for me at my company.
the company has been having real problems getting payed by our customers.
we haven't been able to pay our union expenses for a couple months.
they dropped our insurance and were threatening to pull our apprentices.
me and my partners make sure all our help gets payed but last week we didn't have enough left to pay our selves.
then Moseley's wife who has had a liver transplant was without insurance.
I panicked tried to get the money together to pay it myself.
then the unthinkable happened her son started breaking out with chicken pocks {live viruses are bad juju to jenny}.
i was praying in hi-per speed.
took out a loan on my 401 to pay it.
then the office called and they finally got a big check and payed up the Bennie's that was wednesday at noon.
at two i got a call from jody's lawyer saying i didn't have to testify.
i was sweating bullets but in the end i have a much stronger belief in the power of God.
on Thursday we found out that little Casey was having a reaction to his measles mumps and rubella shot.
THANK YOU LORD YOU REALLY PULLED THAT THREW FOR ME. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif

Last edited:
Back