FoxPro stuttering

Well I emailed Foxpro again today about the stuttering problem, and was told as of know they aren't shipping anymore shockwaves until they can come up with a fix.

Originally Posted By: Fish BonezReceived an email from foxpro that they have a fix for the shockwave.

Ditto. No explanation as to what was wrong or what the fix was. They couldn't even get my name right in the email.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Only time I had a problem like that was when my batteries were getting low.

Just started to notice that my Fury was stuttering too, then shutting down. About two weeks ago.

I was just coming on here to post about it. This is my second full season on a set of Energizer NiCads, I used to be able to go at least two nights on a full charge....now it won't last the night and it's also started stuttering on howls.

I'm thinking my batteries are reaching the end of their life. I put in a set of regular Duracell last night and it seemed to fix the problem.

I think I need new NiCads.

Originally Posted By: Shovelheadave

I'm thinking my batteries are reaching the end of their life. I think I need new NiCads.

didn't even know anybody made nicads anymore. why not buy ni-mh?

Originally Posted By: ShovelheadaveOriginally Posted By: reb8600Only time I had a problem like that was when my batteries were getting low.

Just started to notice that my Fury was stuttering too, then shutting down. About two weeks ago.

I was just coming on here to post about it. This is my second full season on a set of Energizer NiCads, I used to be able to go at least two nights on a full charge....now it won't last the night and it's also started stuttering on howls.

I'm thinking my batteries are reaching the end of their life. I put in a set of regular Duracell last night and it seemed to fix the problem.

I think I need new NiCads.

Yep,the high end of a howl is where it shows up the most on my Fury when the batteries are bad too. I just bought a few sets of the Duracell Durablock 2650mah,good stuff...

Originally Posted By: crapshootGot a call that mine was on its way back. They said that the memory card was replaced.

Did they put all your sounds back in the categories the way you had them organized? I've got 525 sounds on mine, and would hate to have to redo all my categories.

Back