Hey Members.... How did you find us??

I used to buy a magazine called Predator Masters. I belive it became Predator Extreme. I was doing a search to see if I could locate old articles from Predator Masters magazine and up popped this great web site. I looked it over then registered. I then forgot about it for awhile until I saw it in Predator Extreme. Came back and tried to register only to find I was
already in. Won't forget again.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

"A man has got to know his limitations"..
Coyote 6974

I was pointed in this direction by a fellow on another forum.

Great site by the way guys! I have learned so much in the short time I've been browsing.

Some point last year I was researching game calls and I can't remember how many people mentioned this forum. While I've spent considerable time calling Turkey and Deer, participation here has led to persuit of new hunting challenges, and greatly influenced the purchase of a new .243 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I was looking for information on hunting coyotes and came across your site through a search engine. For some reason or another I didn't go in but the slogan "Hunting the Hunters" stuck in my head a couple days later I searched for the slogan and bingo!

Met Travis Alzate at a hunting show in OKC 2-3 years ago. Bought a couple of calls from him and he told me about PM. Forgot about it for a year or so until I saw it mentioned again on VarmitAl.

i saw it in a magazine at the store and somehow i remembered it long enough to get in. so far i like what i've seen. also got a few ?'s answered in a quick fashion. you gotta love it!

Found my way here through a search for varmint hunting, spent about an hour digging through this site and joined up. The rest is history in the making!

We are growing at phenomenal rates. Thanks for the input guys... We have even more new members now, so I brought this back to the top to see where everyone is coming from...

Back