Hey Members.... How did you find us??

I friend told me about this place when I was asking him advice on hunting yotes and foxes. Now I come here for as much of the shooting knowledge as I do for the hunting tips.

Seems like about a year ago someone posted your link on the H&R site. I checked it out and registered, but never posted anything.

Kind of forgot about it for a while, then came back. Now, I can't seem to escape......

Looking on another site and found this site. Smartest thing I have done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Found this site from Predator Extreme mag. I am unable to locate the QUITE button on this keyboard /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tim here, I found PM when I signed up for VHA inc.Cool site, better than any magizne for info!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Tim Neitzke /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

During one of my numerous "study" sessions I found my mind daydreaming from biochemistry and toward predator calling. So I decided to do a Google search for coyote hunting and I believe that's where I found Varmint Masters. And I've been enjoying the daydreaming ever since! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I USED to be a member at "coyote gods" site and found it to be a joke. One day I met Byron South on Ar15.com, asked him if there were any better predator forums thats when he directed me to Predator Masters. Since then I have deleted "cotote gods" from my favorite list and never looked back.
Thanks Byron

I started with the "Gods" forum, and quickly learned about all that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I had such a passion for this predator hunting thing, I was surfing the web and found home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I did a search on predator or coyote hunting and found a link to PM. Glad to have come across such a great site. The Bowsite and PM are the only sites I visit on a regular basis now.

Back