Hey Members.... How did you find us??

been doing this off and on. Finally got computer. Went striaght to Varmit Al's web site. Now I'm here to stay. Great knowledge,great advice, great people!

Hi Ya'll, I guess I'm the new guy here, but I found it after picking up a copy of predator xtreme,liking it and going to the website to
subscribe. been lurking for a bit and finding
alot of good info.

Originally posted by Hornetfan:
[qb]Somebody was making fun PM on the CG website back in 2001, so I checked it out and I've been here ever since.[/qb]
LMAO Hornetfan...

That's the best one yet!! You win!! Oh wait this isn't a contest... But it still made me laugh, thanks!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I asked a question on Specialty Pistols list about coyotes and Steve (sscoyote) told me about this list.
I've since called in a few coyotes but haven't been able to connect with one.
I made a ecaller with a Nady wireless system and now I'm working on getting good sounds with some open reed calls I bought.The closed reed calls just freeze up when it gets below zero.
Thanks to everyone for all the information I've learned.

Take care,
Mike

Hey Robert! I found this site when I did a search on Google for coyote hunting. I'd stumbled across the Coyote Gods website last winter and was looking for that again when I found the PM forum.
Now that I'm here I might as well warn y'all that you're stuck with me!

Hornetfan is not kidding. That is exactly how I found this place! If memory serves me correctly, I think J-H referred to PM as "The Masturbaters." I've been here ever since.

Blake

Back