Boondock-Outdoors is now a dealer of Elusive Wildlife Tech. Lights

BoondockOutdoors

I am proud to say that we are now a dealer for the Elusive Wildlife Technologies hunting lights.

I now have in stock the XLR-100 and XRL-250 Red LED hunting lights. These lights are just awesome. They are a high watt red led, no filter necessary. I am running a introductory offer of 10% off the MSRP of these lights for Predator Masters members and the priority mail shipping and insurance will only be $9.00 per light in the CONUS..

XLR-100.jpg

^^ XLR-100 You get 1 RED Super High Powered Tactical Light, 2 18650 batteries, 1 charger , 1 tail cap with a on/off switch, one tactical tail cap with coiled cord and pressure switch and 1 universal Shotgun mount. This RED LED version puts out 180 lumen's of red light! This is an unbelievable small, compact and light weight alternative to the big bulky varmint lights and battery packs. This Light will allow you to shoot up to 90 yards(at least 150 yards in my experience)! This light only uses one of the batteries at a time so you get double the run time(about 1.5 hours each. MSRP $89.95 minus the 10% = $80.95

XLR-250.jpg

^^ XLR-250 Kill Light Extra Long Range Tactical Rifle Light. If you are looking for a heavy duty affordable long distance tactical light system for your rifle then look no further! This high powered red LED light has an effective range of up to 250 yards at an unbelievably affordable price! Take out those hogs, predators, raccoons and varmints by turning your hunting rifle into a night time killing machine! This light system comes standard with a scope mounting bracket with double extra rails and a standard barrel attachment in case you don't have a scope or rail mount on your gun, dual station charger, 2 pack of 10 year lithium 18650 rechargeable batteries, tactical tail cap with coiled cord and pressure switch, normal push button tailcap to make your light into a long range flashlight and complete instructions.. Compare our lights and price to any other lights on the market! This light also only uses one of the batteries at a time so you get double the run time(about 1.5 hours each.
MSRP $119.95 minus the 10% = $107.95

Thank you for looking,
Jeremiah Weber

Dayum Jeremiah! You're a week late, and I'm a few bucks poorer because I recieved the XLR 250 last week! I'll have to get a couple halo shields for the XLR 250/Destroyer lights.
Look for a PM!
F1

My kill light is on/off, one setting only. My Destroyer has a high/low two setting tail cap switch. Personally, it's as much of a hinderance as it is an asset, IMHO. Unless you're going to use the light for scanning, I see no value in the lower light setting. I'm using mine only as gun mounted lights.
F1

Last edited:
Dave, these light only have one power, but the bright red led does not seem to spook game the way an bright incandesant bulb does.

Patrick,
Thank you for your order. I shipped your lights today.

Guys,
I have all the lights from my initial stock order spoken for except for one of the XLR-250's. I am going to place another stock order on Tuesday. If you want one of these lights please let me know so I can add extras to my stock order. I don't want to run out this fast again. Any order place before the 1st of October, 2010 will receive the 10% off. These lights should only take a few days to show up so I should hopefully begin shipping orders again by the 13th.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Just wanted to give Boondock Outdoors a big THANK YOU,
They shipped my XLR-250 and the XLR-100 out on Saturday and
I got them today. Thanks again Jeremiah.
Patrick

Just wanted to say that after taking the lights out last night
and this morning, I know that I spent my money wisely.
I looked thru my IOR 2.5-10x42FFP and both lights did awesome. Looking across 2 soccer fields I was grinning from ear to ear. The XLR-100 and the XRL-250 will be the ace in the hole this November.
I'am not a rep or affiliated with the seller or company,
but when you pay child support and you save and spend your hard earned money on a product that is good and at a good price you need to let everyone know.
Thanks,Patrick

Well, after doing further research, when you consider that these lights come with a mounting bracket, 2 batteries and charger, and both switches, this is a good buy.

I noticed on the the company web site that they have a kit that comes with all three LED's so you can change colors. I might be interested in one of those. That would give me the option of using the red LED for night hunting and then switch to the white for normal use like camping, etc.

Of course I could just buy 2 lights. You can never have too many flashlights.

Back