Boondock-Outdoors is now a dealer of Elusive Wildlife Tech. Lights

Originally Posted By: Wallbass45Well you got me interested but have couple Qs. On the scope mount,How easy is it to get off and on the scope???
And can it be mounted to a 30mm Red Dot??? I was hopeing for Whiteknuckle or someone to Respond to this Q
ohmy.gif

If you use the scope mount and want to be able to quickly disconnect the light you can attach the mount to your scope but do not put the light through the top ring of the mount. There is a short base mount on each side of the ring where the light goes. Just attach the light to either of the bases and you can take it off by simply loosening the screw on the scope ring that is on the light.

I like the barrel mount better. I have mine mounted right at the end of my forend so that the light sets off to the side. With it mounted like that I can get it in my gun case without having to remove the light.

Somewhere the other day I saw a web page that showed several different mounting options but I can't find it now. They do have different mounts available on their web site including one that is just a velcro mount. You can see them here:
http://www.elusivewildlife.com/products.htm?section=22&p=productsList&iCategory=26

If you have room for the 30mm mount to clamp to your red dot I see no reason why it would not work on it.

Wallbass45,
To see the light mounted on the scope so that you can easily take it off go to this thread and scroll down to bootmud's pictures.
http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...5283&page=2
101_1415.jpg

Last edited:
There is a 30mm mount sold seporately for $15. But you cal use alot of different types of mounts with this light because it has a 1" tube on the light.

JWeber

Do you sell the charger seperate and how much? Since the batteries take 5-6 hours to recharge, if I want 2 or 3 nights in a row I'll have to either buy 6-8 extra batteries and keep the spent ones rotating on a single charger 24/hrs day... Or buy a few extra batteries and an extra charger to cut recharge time in half. Hmmm.

A one night hunt using 4 batteries will require 20-24 hours of recharging assuming you replace the batteries the instant they're ready to swap out of the charger. More like 2 days of charging if you sleep or go to work.

Extra batteries are. $15 plus shipping for two batteries. As for the extra chargers I sell them for $22.45 plus shipping, but they are back ordered right now. The chargers charge two batteries at once.

J.Weber

Guys,
Id like to thank all who have purchased the EWT lights from me. The introductory 10% off is now over.
Now I am offering the lights at the MSRP, but with free shipping. You still will not find a better deal anywhere.
Also to make it even more convient the lights are listed on my website and can now be ordered directly through the shopping cart.
If you were thinking of a kill-light for x-mas please order as early as possible to overcome shipping delays.

JW

Back