Boondock-Outdoors is now a dealer of Elusive Wildlife Tech. Lights

Originally Posted By: Jackindistress

I noticed on the the company web site that they have a kit that comes with all three LED's so you can change colors. I might be interested in one of those. That would give me the option of using the red LED for night hunting and then switch to the white for normal use like camping, etc.

Where did you see this? I couldnt find it on thier website.

I picked up one each of the XLR100 and 250 this weekend at the PPHA Expo. I was thinking about getting the Predator Light until I saw a side-by-side comparison. The Pred Light is fine IF you want to use a white light to hunt at night and not be attached to wires and a battery. At $270.00, a little pricey. The XLR 100 and 250 threw a RED beam much farther than the pred Light's white light and I spent only $180.00 for two lights. I'm going to mount one on my AR and scan with the other on my head using a head band. Our season start Friday, I'll see how this works out.

Look under the Hunting light category once there they are down the page.

1der,
I'd like to see your setup using the headband to hold the xl light. Right now I'm using the xl 250 as a rifle mounted light, and a destroyer to scan. Since I bought these lights, the Lightforce and Smartlight have stayed in the truck! Having the scanning light hands free would be a plus!
F1

I am looking for an XLR light in the 100 0r 250 wichone is better for power line and food plot shots for coyotes at most and 200 yard shot any suggestions?

JW- how come the lights are not on your webiste?
I first saw the light mentioned in the Kettle Creek youtube video and I did a google for the website.

I at first came to boondockoutdoor.com. Not the same as yours. Are you affiliated with them or even know about them?

Yellowhammer,
I have not added the lights to my website yet because I have been entirely to busy with all the interest from just Predatormasters and huntingpa. If I add them to my website then I will be totally overwelmed. I usually introduce new products on the forums before putting them on the website.
As for the other boondock outdoors. When I started my company I could not afford a website, by the time I could those guys had already bought up the website. I was not about to change my company name. So I made my website www.boondock-outdoors.com
I hope this helps.

Jeremiah Weber

Whiteknuckle, I put the link to your website on the description for the youtube video just in case people don't catch it at the end of the video.
thumbup.gif

I don't think it is 1.75 but I will measure it. I don't have a caliper, but I will see how close I can get.

I checked it today with a 1" scope ring mount. It will fit on the front part of the light where it is smooth, but is just a little too big for the center part of the light body.

I think it would work fine just being on the front part. I can mount it on the gas block rail and the scope view is not blocked. I will see what it looks like after dark.

A 30mm mount might fit perfect, I don't know.

I ordered mine this week. I had a ton of questions and was kinda of a pain in the butt, Jeremiah answered all my questions and was fast to reply.

I can't wait to get the light a smoke some yotes!

GW

Well you got me interested but have couple Qs. On the scope mount,How easy is it to get off and on the scope???
And can it be mounted to a 30mm Red Dot???

Originally Posted By: Wallbass45Well you got me interested but have couple Qs. On the scope mount,How easy is it to get off and on the scope???

Will the red dot show up using a red light?

Originally Posted By: GreatWhiteOriginally Posted By: Wallbass45Well you got me interested but have couple Qs. On the scope mount,How easy is it to get off and on the scope???

Will the red dot show up using a red light?

Yep.. I have mine set on 1 with dot and I can see it fine.

Back