New commercial E-Caller ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clay Taylor: I recorded mostly prey type sounds, aprox.37 predator sounds.I have coyote howels that are being provided by several different sources. I can't say alot about who will be providing them at this point, but we will have them.
Spanker

Predator Spanker,

Please don't be sensitive or defensive about the cost of your caller. I said I wouldn't begrudge the price you have to charge and I don't. At this stage of the technology, what you have to charge to make a profit is simply more than I am willing to pay. Neither of us is wrong here. If everyone was like me, manufacturers could not sell enough to advance technology very fast, so I encourage folks to buy your caller. Best of luck in your hunting and on the business side of your venture.

Predator Spanker:
Okanagen gave you some good advice DON'T get to sensative, Not everybody is going to like your caller or the price. do what ypou have to do if the price is to high you won't sell many, marketing and price controll is the tough part of business. I think if the caller is everything you say it is you will sell more than enough to get yor money back and make a profit. How much of a profit you make is how well you market it and price it, this board alone will do you wonders

Mr.O: Next time I am in the market for a gun or scope, your the guy I'm going to call. Seems you are in the right spot at the right time.
I appreciate your comments. As always I take things to hart, and always assume that what appears to be a negative comment is not always the way it is.Thanks for your comments, and I wish you the best.
Predator Spanker

Howler: You make a good point about being sensitive. It is difficult for someone like me to schrug off what APPEARS to be criticism.
If you knew the sacrifices that I made to get this caller to market, you would see why I respond the way I do!
I will however admit my short comings when they are posed to me. I have absoulity no eago to satisify.
I have gone out of my way to be responsive to all questions posed to me in a timely manner. I do and will keeping answering questions honestly.
I don't have a P.R. firm working for me that could take the emotions out of my responces. So until then, I will answer the questions with the facts and straight from the hart.

Predator Spanker

I know I'm starting to like this Predator Spanker guy, straight shooter and I don't think he's blowing smoke up anyones azz..

Bob, I have to say I like your little guy beating his head on the computer. Is that you by chance?
If it is let me give you some advice.
Don't do that it hurts.
Spanker

Mr.O: I had some time to think over your last post
in reguards to the price of $350.00
The remote is one of the big hang ups with that price structuer. Would you guys be satisifyied with a remote that would be limited to aprox 30 yards site on site? Would guys be satisifyied without the record mode, and the decoy mode?
Basacly a unit that has no additional features aside of removeable sound cards and 30 yrd remote?
Spanker

Yeah, i hear the guys who hand-build Bentley's get kinda bent outta shape when people bitch about the price. But, you know, that's the Chevy and Ford crowd whining, so whaddya gonna do??

PS quote:
"If I told you how many fox,coon, I killed this year so far you wouldn't believe me."

i'll believe you-- i enjoy hearing these big numbers. Please, do tell.

Encore: Thanks for the support! I won't post my numbers, but if you post your phone number or a way I can talk to direct I will tell you.

Spanker

You won't post your yearly kills, but you expect me to post my phone number on a website? hahahhaha, nice try!

Predator Spanker,
Since you don't seem to have any pertinant info concerning howling, and I was still interested in your caller will it be available with a blank sound card so I can put my own recorded digital sounds on it? Or do I get one of your cards and then have to buy a blank one?

Originally posted by Predator Spanker:
[qb]Mr.O: I had some time to think over your last post
in reguards to the price of $350.00
The remote is one of the big hang ups with that price structuer. Would you guys be satisifyied with a remote that would be limited to aprox 30 yards site on site? Would guys be satisifyied without the record mode, and the decoy mode?
Basacly a unit that has no additional features aside of removeable sound cards and 30 yrd remote?
Spanker[/qb]
I'd go for a basic unit.

Elkslayer: You just remember you said that!!
If I can make it happen, I expect you be be one of the first ones I sell to!!!
I'm not BSing you!!

Predator Spanker

Encore: In about a month I will have a web site and I will have phone # posted. I will give you
## at that time. Please disreguard preveious responce.
Spanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back