The All New FOXPRO Fury

One of the guys on a local forum here in GA sent me:
"I work with RF electronics for a living and I can tell you that the FHSS radios in that thing will be a massive improvement over the narrowband radios used in the FX series, so range so no longer be a problem."

Gave me a relapse of Fury Fever!
GAJoe

I don't have it as bad as you Joe, but I'm really starting to be grouchy without one. I have dreams at night of being stampeded by coyote and bobcats at every stand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

ya deer season is over in about a week and I was hoping to have one by then but it looks like I will be using a mouth call for alittle bit!

I don't use the utillity software from Foxpro. Just like using a USB flash drive, copying files to it. I don't know Mac's.
Hope this helps
GAJoe

it is getting frustrating waiting on the goverment!! at the world predator expo they thought they would have it approved by october, i think. And here it is mid- novemember.

sooooooooooo? Any news? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Hurry, before the stock market goes down. Never mind. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Hurry, while we still have a 2nd Amendment! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hurry, while I have the green light from the missus! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Darn...now how do I explain to the wife I have to get another caller???!!! I've been telling her for the past year that my current Foxpro is the best.
But seriously, I'd buy it without asking a question. Have been thoroughly happy with the two Foxpros I've had and have come to expect excellence from all your products. Keep up the excellent service and products!!

Awesome call. Wish I had one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Wow so I'm going to need a new caller now. I just ordered an expensive new coyote rifle, how the he*l am I going to pull this off with the wife? Anyone got any ideas? I know you guys have been in these situations before. The FX3 does frustrate me at times with the connection and how it likes to kind of be line of sight. This new unit sounds like a significant improvement.

Back