Yep I did it. I shot my Foxpro!

The main thing about night hunting (any hunting really) is that you need to be sure of your target. You might hit what you are aiming at.

moto_0041.jpg

Here is what I done for my spitfire. Sorry about the fury.

Trust me I agree that you should always Id your target and beyond, and to be honest I thought I had. Like I said earlier, a fox ran straight to where my caller was and within seconds I had my light on what I thought was the fox. He had to be within feet of where I shot. It was a huge mistake and there is definitely a lesson to be learned! I do appreciate all the feedback. It took me a day to even bring myself to tell anyone and worse was trying to explain to my wife how I shot my 500 dollar caller.

I bet that fox was pissed that you got to the rabbit before he did!
lol.gif

I would have still looked for blood ... he could have been hit from some of the plastic shrapnel that went airborne.

THAT SUCKS !!!

You know, I'm thinking Foxpro might just send you a new one, they can use that one for a great ad campaign, something to the effect of "so real you'll run the risk of shooting it".

I must say....that was a good shot,almost dead center!Just look at how the bullet fragmented after it hit the speaker and followed thru the cone! Yikes!!!!

Back