With apologies to Col. Custer, Spud's (almost) Last Stand

Good heavens guys, this thread is so old those dogs could have died of old age by now!
scared.gif

Does anyone know why I can't view any of the Photobucket pictures? Is there a setting or something I need to change? I can only see the photos that are embedded in the post.

Originally Posted By: NProell82Does anyone know why I can't view any of the Photobucket pictures? Is there a setting or something I need to change? I can only see the photos that are embedded in the post.

Because the thread is more than 5 years old, has recently been drug out of the dungeons, and DoubleCK has moved or deleted those pictures in his Photobucket account, would be my guess. Are you experiencing the problem all over the board or just on this thread?

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: woodguru

They were barking up a storm the other night so I went out to see what had them stirred up, a female coyote was about 140 yards away just sitting there looking like she was trying to entice them into coming to her.

you can tell it was a female from 140 yards away at night?
lol.gif

Yep skippy, they sound different when they are trying to entice a dog over to them. Males don't try to do the enticing. I got one of those fancy Fenix TK75 4000 lumen lights, it flat lights up quite a piece of the night at 140 yards.

Originally Posted By: woodguruOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: woodguru

They were barking up a storm the other night so I went out to see what had them stirred up, a female coyote was about 140 yards away just sitting there looking like she was trying to entice them into coming to her.

lol.gif

Yep skippy, they sound different when they are trying to entice a dog over to them. Males don't try to do the enticing. I got one of those fancy Fenix TK75 4000 lumen lights, it flat lights up quite a piece of the night at 140 yards.

you are full of it nancy. sounds different.
lol.gif
lol.gif
that is a good one nancy. tell that to somebody that dont know any different. that is not me. the light has went out in that mushy liberal brain of yours.

Originally Posted By: woodguruOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: woodguru

lol.gif

Sounds like balhoney to me.

This post was revived because it was linked from another thread:

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...6214&page=2

And all the dogs are still around.

Ol' Purdy dog's hip are giving her fits, though. She's pretty much retired from calling.
Takes her a long time to recover from covering all the country.

Craig has deleted some of his pics from the thread from his PB account, I think.
I can't see them either.

Last edited:
Back