Winning or loosing???

Thank you for those FoxPro! Just another reminder of how important the 2A is when it comes to maintaining a free people.

Last edited:
Everything that is happening in America is set up. From the majority of the shootings, rallies and protests to the 10,000 page legislation introduced a few days after one of these high profile shootings.

This isn't just about where you stand politically but also who you are believing and where you are getting your information from, the news has turned into the latest scripted reality show.

People need to be smarter than they are, there are far too many "conservatives" shopping at walmart, watching the NFL, buying cheap chinese crap so they can give more of their money to beer and soda manufacturers and get an extra bag of pizza rolls, you might as well donate to the clinton foundation.

Less than half of the adult population own weapons. the amount of hunters is less than then number of gun owners. Statistically based on gun owners and hunters we are on the short end of the stick.

Even with that I don't believe that a repeal of the 2nd Amendment is possible at this time. But I think bans on high capacity magazines and "assault" type weapons will be coming down the pike. The last automatic weapons ban went through the courts, so we can assume another one will also be Constitutionally correct.

Originally Posted By: dogcatcher
Even with that I don't believe that a repeal of the 2nd Amendment is possible at this time. But I think bans on high capacity magazines and "assault" type weapons will be coming down the pike. The last automatic weapons ban went through the courts, so we can assume another one will also be Constitutionally correct.

This is pretty much the way that I see it happening too. I am not really sure how many guns were in circulation in the Australian public when there big ban went into effect. I am assuming that we prolly have more though based on our population size. that would be a very big order to fill if they wanted to remove guns in America on that level. And, while I still believe that most Americans will not start/ get involved in an armed revolt, I can absolutely see a serious spike in the number of buried gun caches happening....LOL.

Originally Posted By: quickbloodGood find Stu. It sure is nice to see others passionate about preserving our rights!

I put this on my FB page. I'm waiting to be attacked by the haters. Its sure hard to make them understand we're the good guys and don't kill good people.

Back