Where is the Birthcertificate Billboards?

One is from 1963 and APPEARS to be the genuine article:

And the other is from 1961, 2 years earlier, and appears to be in BRAND NEW Condition, and looks to have been printed on a computer. Supposedly from 1961, and looks like it's "HOT OFF THE PRESS"...Exactly what sortof font is this printed in becaue it SURE as fire wasn't typed on a typewriter!!!

Yeah, doc #1 is an original "vault copy" "Certificate of Live Birth," what most people would call a genuine birth certificate.

Doc #2 is a newly-issued "Certification of Live Birth." It is NOT from 1961, nor does it purport to be. It is a modern, computer generated document that does NOT claim to replace a "vault copy."

Basically, doc #2's are given out very freely, whereas doc #1 is a much harder to obtain document.

Almost everybody wants to see Obama's version of Doc #1 but he refuses to release it.

Rimmy is one of a very small minority who believe doc #2 is adequate.

Last year when we were fighting with Rimmy about this I posted one that was issued for a little girl born in S. Korea and adopted by a couple who lived in HI. Hers stated she was born on Oahu and in Honolulu also, even though she was born in S Korea.

Whether Rimmy will admit it or not, the whole thing stinks like a five day old gutpile. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

He shows the original 'vault copy' and this all goes away, yet he refuses.

Why?

Because he is hiding something.

There is NO legitimate reason to withhold it.

Maybe he wasn't born in the US? Maybe it lists his religion at birth as Muslim? Maybe his father isn't listed or is someone other than Obama, Sr.? Who knows?

It is just incomprehensible why he would refuse to reveal it, or his college records, etc., when all other candidates do so with theirs.

Rim Runner,

Quote:
Just for the sake of argument lets assume that Obama was born in Hawaii. Now if you were in that position, if someone called you a liar and you gave them proof that your claims were true how would you react when they dismissed that proof? Would you let those people continue having you jumping thru hoops or would you stick to your guns because you know what the truth is?

Okay, let's assume he was. I've actually been in the position where I had to prove where I was born (security clearance, passport, etc.)

What I had to produce was an actual long-form birth certificate with dates, times, attending physician names, place of birth, etc.
Not a computer print-out short-form version.

There is a difference between a certification and a certificate of live birth.

You are aware of that, correct?

Quote:
Would you let those people continue having you jumping thru hoops...

He hasn't jumped through any hoops, he's never produced a long-form birth certificate.

Quote:
...or would you stick to your guns because you know what the truth is?

Well, if if I had that attitude, I would have never gotten a security clearance or a passport. They didn't seem willing to accept a substitute for the actual document.

Like I asked before, do you think he just refuses to produce the actual long-form birth certificate because he is arrogant?

Seriously, I would like to hear your logic on it.

If the answer is "he already has", could you, post a link to it? Here's what one would look like:

1963 Hawaii Birth Certificate

Quote:
Doc #2 is a newly-issued "Certification of Live Birth." It is NOT from 1961, nor does it purport to be. It is a modern, computer generated document that does NOT claim to replace a "vault copy."

The State of Hawaii considers it to be the same

§338-13 Certified copies. (a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.
(b) Copies of the contents of any certificate on file in the department, certified by the department shall be considered for all purposes the same as the original, subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18.
(c) Copies may be made by photography, dry copy reproduction, typing, computer printout or other process approved by the director of health. [L 1949, c 327, §17; RL 1955, §57-16; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-13; am L 1978, c 49, §1]

Quote:
Last year when we were fighting with Rimmy about this I posted one that was issued for a little girl born in S. Korea and adopted by a couple who lived in HI. Hers stated she was born on Oahu and in Honolulu also, even though she was born in S Korea.

Are you suggesting that the Obama’s adopted Barack?

Quote:
Maybe he wasn't born in the US? Maybe it lists his religion at birth as Muslim? Maybe his father isn't listed or is someone other than Obama, Sr.? Who knows?

Looks like a fishing expedition to me. Because this debate is framed around eligibility to be President the big question is was Obama born in the US? A certified copy of the birth certificate shows that he was born in Hawaii. Now again, how is it legally possible for the COLB to show Hawaii birth and the vault copy to show a birth outside of the US. Laws you have referenced so far either don’t apply to this situation or they were not on the books when Obama was born.

Quote:
Quote:

The State of Hawaii considers it to be the same

§338-13 Certified copies. (a) Subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18, the department of health shall, upon request, furnish to any applicant a certified copy of any certificate, or the contents of any certificate, or any part thereof.
(b) Copies of the contents of any certificate on file in the department, certified by the department shall be considered for all purposes the same as the original, subject to the requirements of sections 338-16, 338-17, and 338-18.
(c) Copies may be made by photography, dry copy reproduction, typing, computer printout or other process approved by the director of health. [L 1949, c 327, §17; RL 1955, §57-16; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §19; HRS §338-13; am L 1978, c 49, §1]

Quote:

Quote:

Looks like a fishing expedition to me. Because this debate is framed around eligibility to be President the big question is was Obama born in the US? A certified copy of the birth certificate shows that he was born in Hawaii. Now again, how is it legally possible for the COLB to show Hawaii birth and the vault copy to show a birth outside of the US. Laws you have referenced so far either don’t apply to this situation or they were not on the books when Obama was born.

A certified copy of the birth certificate shows that he was born in Hawaii.

RR, there has never been a "Certified Copy of his BC" made public. All that has been shown if several online blog copies of a COLB. A COLB is not a "Certified Copy of his Birth Certificate."

Jump is right, they are NOT the same thing.

From the state of HI:

Primary Documents

The primary documents used to show you are of age and a qualified native Hawaiian are:

A certified copy of Certificate of Birth;(Note this!)
A certified copy of Certificate of Hawaiian Birth, including testimonies; or
A certified copy of Certificate of Delayed Birth.
You will need the certified birth certificates for:

Yourself
Your biological father; and
Your biological mother
The state Department of Health, (DOH), Vital Records Section, records documents by island and district (geographically) and by the date of the event (chronologically).

If your biological parents' documents don't clearly prove that you have at least 50 percent Hawaiian ancestry, you will also need certified birth certificates for:

Your biological father's parents; and
Your biological mother's parents.
In order to process your application, DHHL utilizes information that is found only on the original Certificate of Live Birth, which is either black or green. This is a more complete record of your birth than the Certification of Live Birth (a computer-generated printout). (Clearly, the state distinguishes between the two and the Certification of Live Birth isn't a "Certified Copy" of the Certificate of Live Birth!) Submitting the original Certificate of Live Birth will save you time and money since the computer-generated Certification requires additional verification by DHHL."

http://hawaii.gov/dhhl/applicants/appforms/applyhhl

Not to change the subject back to the original subject, but I did see an electronic billboard on the side of 81 in upstate NY which simply said "Barack - where is the birth certificate?" Pretty funny. it's in front of a Harley Davidson business between Syracuse and Watertown. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quote:

Obviously not, it simply proves that the document you defend as dispositive is not accurate as to place of birth the way an actual birth 1961 certificate would be.

Again, where there's smoke there is fire. I respect your exhaustive efforts, but IMO you have yet to offer a reason for him to withold his 1961 birth certificate that can pass the laugh test, Rimmy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Quote:
Quote:

Obviously not, it simply proves that the document you defend as dispositive is not accurate as to place of birth the way an actual birth 1961 certificate would be.

You keep shooting wide of the mark. You are using laws that don’t apply to this situation in your effort to prove a hypothetical case where his birthplace could be different on the COLB then it is on the vault copy. 338-20.5 only applies to persons that are adopted by US citizens. DHHL requirement only apply to those applying for DHHL benefits. Neither of there laws affects the validity of a COLB as proof of Hawaiian birth.

Quote:
Clearly, the state distinguishes between the two and the Certification of Live Birth isn't a "Certified Copy" of the Certificate of Live Birth!

again, this is for proof of Hawaiian ancestry not just Hawaiian birth.

Quote:
RR, there has never been a "Certified Copy of his BC" made public. All that has been shown if several online blog copies of a COLB. A COLB is not a "Certified Copy of his Birth Certificate."

When it has the seal and stamp it is a certified copy. Here are photos showing it’s seal and stamp. It says that right on the signature stamp that the health dept uses.
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You keep shooting wide of the mark. You are using laws that don’t apply to this situation in your effort to prove a hypothetical case where his birthplace could be different on the COLB then it is on the vault copy. 338-20.5 only applies to persons that are adopted by US citizens. DHHL requirement only apply to those applying for DHHL benefits. Neither of there laws affects the validity of a COLB as proof of Hawaiian birth.

Quote:
Clearly, the state distinguishes between the two and the Certification of Live Birth isn't a "Certified Copy" of the Certificate of Live Birth!

Quote:

When it has the seal and stamp it is a certified copy. Here are photos showing it’s seal and stamp. It says that right on the signature stamp that the health dept uses.

It's a hopeless case with you RR. A certified copy of his HI Vault BC would show the exact thing that the original does. It would be a copy that is certified to be the same as the original. Not some seal and stamp on a COLB stating that it is a issued HI COLB. A certified copy of the original would show all of the pertinent information, ie the Dr who delivered, the hospital , etc.

Quote:
It's a hopeless case with you RR. A certified copy of his HI Vault BC would show the exact thing that the original does. It would be a copy that is certified to be the same as the original. Not some seal and stamp on a COLB stating that it is a issued HI COLB. A certified copy of the original would show all of the pertinent information, ie the Dr who delivered, the hospital , etc.

show me some documentation on that.

Quote:
Quote:

show me some documentation on that.

Show me this , show me that, blah blah blah. Why don't you just call up your ol buddy O, and tell him to produce. You would never make it in a court room.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Laws? I'm not using laws, I'm using facts of actual practice. I've shown you that the document you place so much weight behind says a girl was born on in HI when in fact she was born in Korea. It is not reliable the way the true Birth Certificate would be. All this nonsense could be ended IF HE'D RELEASE IT, but he won't and that suggests subterfuge.

Quote:

No, again, this is proof that the state does not consider a Certified Copy of the Certificate of Live Birth the same as a Certification of Live Birth. Read the words again if you aren't getting that. Nice try though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:

You are wrong, see above. If it was a Certified Copy of the Certificate of Live Birth it would say Certificate of Live Birth on it--which it does not, sorry. Two different things, clear to all but you dude.

Quote:
Laws? I'm not using laws, I'm using facts of actual practice. I've shown you that the document you place so much weight behind says a girl was born on in HI when in fact she was born in Korea.

BTW did you ever provide any documentation on the Korean adoption story? I looked back at the thread and all I saw was a copy and past entry of this story.

Hello,

Obama is clearly hiding something.

Rim Runner it is clear you are just in denial.

If Obama was legit he would show it. The new version which is used on the internet is not an original copy. Everybody knows that except for people in denial.

Quote:
Hello,

Obama is clearly hiding something.

Rim Runner it is clear you are just in denial.

If Obama was legit he would show it. The new version which is used on the internet is not an original copy. Everybody knows that except for people in denial.

Whether he is hiding something isn’t the question. This whole issue has been framed around the NBC requirement and the only question is was Obama born in the US? Any thing else is a fishing expedition trying to hide behind the NBC requirement.

Quote:
Whether he is hiding something isn’t the question.

Treu, because it's obvious he is hiding something. There's no question.

Now what could that be?

The fact that there is no Certification of Live Birth on file, since he wasn't born in a Hawaiian hospital?

Producing his actual Certification of Live Birth would be the needed document to prove that.
Without the Certification he can't prove it.
Without proving it he can't be President.

It's a simple enough matter to settle, it would take one phone call to Hawaii.

Quote:
Not to change the subject back to the original subject, but I did see an electronic billboard on the side of 81 in upstate NY which simply said "Barack - where is the birth certificate?" Pretty funny. it's in front of a Harley Davidson business between Syracuse and Watertown. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've been lookin around for a BC billboard myself. Haven't seen any but I'm, by far, less well traveled than many on here. I was up in W/by GOD/ Virginia over Memorial Day [Lewisburg]. I thot for sure I'd see sum there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If this ever comes out proving that the Obasm is not a natural citizen of the USA then how far would it go to punish the ones reponsible for this crime? It would be a crime, would it not?
This, IMO, would be a crime of the highest degree & it would take more then one individual to carry it out. My opinion, of course, is about as useful as my vote. 1.
I'm still wondering WHY the libtards want to disarm US. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:
Back