where do you live

East Central Illinois, outside a small town, pop. 1000.. The only thing I will give Illinois credit for is the hunting, obviously the deer hunting is great!!

coyote heaven! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Wyoming, i kinda like it here too
to many people fer my likins anymore though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Reno,Nevada..... Raised in upstate NY, then 6 months ago loaded up the truck & trailer with girlfriend,dog,cat,motorcycle,along with plenty of guns and ammo,and headed west. This is where we ran out of gas....

Next to my hometown on the MO river...

We have some kind of an anomalous condition about 20 miles west of us that causes severe storms, including Tornados to split and go either north or south of us...

We're about a mile south of the River and a mile north of the Interstate.

Most of the farmers around here are leasing their land to hunting groups for a side income to their crops and even coyotes are restricted... I do have a lot of Public Land that was developed in the river bottoms after the flood in '93, but being "Public" there is a lot of other traffic there as well.

Back in the 1800s, there was discovered a skeleton in a small cave still wearing the breastplate of a Spanish Conquistidor/Soldier.. Local stories were that he probably was injured by, and hiding from, the local Indians and died of his wounds. Also lots of documented tales of the James gang hanging around here.

Site of the first Civil War skirmish/confrontation west of the Mississippi..

It's an interesting place, in general, to live..

Northwest Montana, I live here because no one else wanted me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif, so I feel underprivileged, abused, have negative feelings about myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif, so......why don't you all feel sorry for me and send me all your hunting gear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif, I am sure all these bad things would go away /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Don't have any sympathy do you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gilbert Arizona
why i live here. the hunting, fishing small town feel, you can walk right into a walmart with a sidearm on and no one with care. oh yeah when the majority of you all are freezing your azz off the high is anywhere between 50 and 70 during the day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

I love it when people put the region of the state they live in like the town is classified information or something. Or even better, some just put the state. Why are people so afraid to say where they live? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Are we afraid someone might pay an unexpected visit? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

I live in Casper Wyoming.........errrr, I mean Central Wyoming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif...........LOL

Somewhere west of the Mississippi. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Why do you ask? Did the FBI put you up to this?
4.gif
Oh, I know. It was my ex-wife right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Well, in that case I live somewhere in the Norther...........I mean Southern hemisphere.
1.gif

Back