Where can I find a complete bolt carrier group?

Originally Posted By: ultramagI did cancel my order and had it within 3 days from another vendor......"industry standard" my [beeep].

So you're upset because you didn't see the messages we put on the website notifying customers of the delay in shipment and that's somehow us doing a bait and switch?

We'd rather customers NOT order right now. We can't give optimal service, period. That's why we put the notices on the website. It's not ideal, but we live in an imperfect world right now. We need to get caught up, period. That's why we're not running any sales, or doing any sort of marketing. We NORMALLY ship super fast, but with the influx of panic buying orders we can't really do much.

You obviously know something that the vast majority of gun dealers in the US don't know. I'd honestly suggest starting your own firearms business in the industry to show us how easy it can be when your order volume doubles or triples literally overnight. That is to say, if you can get inventory to sell right now.

Business is tough right now, and isn't by any means "Easy". With that said, we're doing our best. That may not be good enough for you, but it is for most people with empathy for a situation outside of our control. Shipments don't go in or out on weekends or Holidays, which affects ALL ecommerce businesses this time of year. Common sense tells me all orders right around Christmas time could be potentially delayed with holiday schedules and weather.

We could jack up prices across the board to hedge demand but...that wouldn't set very well with most customers.

Last edited:
Don't go away mad, just go away.....
thumbdown.gif

Originally Posted By: ultramagI did cancel my order and had it within 3 days from another vendor......"industry standard" my [beeep].

Ultramag, How did i guess you were from NY before I read you info next to your name
rolleyes.gif

I call this the me first syndrome. I ordered it so you better ship my stuff now! I don't care how many orders came in before mine. Just get it to me now! Geeze
thumbdown.gif
rolleyes.gif

Keep up the great work you guy's and gal's do at all the small shops. Don't let these jerks get to you.

I don't think anyone was talking negatively about Joe Bob's, I know for sure I wasn't. I've signed up for email notifications on a bolt and if it comes in while I'm near my phone I will jump on the chance to buy from Joe Bobs again! They're actually my goto site, but if I need something and they're out, I will look elsewhere out of necessity.

I just think rguns has poor communication skills with their customers. If you're not going to answer the phone, put it on your site, and by all means get someone to at least acknowledge that you receive an email. I understand they're busy, really I do. I'm not expecting a whole lot here, but if I've placed an order I do need to be able to communicate with you if needed.

Originally Posted By: SeanEI just think rguns has poor communication skills with their customers. If you're not going to answer the phone, put it on your site, and by all means get someone to at least acknowledge that you receive an email. I understand they're busy, really I do. I'm not expecting a whole lot here, but if I've placed an order I do need to be able to communicate with you if needed.

I agree 100%. That's why we ask customers to email. We can answer emails VERY quickly, and accurately, at all times of day or night. Phone calls can drag out, which keeps us from being efficient as possible at this time. They should be answering emails, at the least. That's also why we don't allow backorders 99% of the time. There's no question if something is in stock or not. Customers many times misread things or don't notice availability statements.

Every one is just going to have to be patient with all of the suppliers. I have a customer that has been waiting for his back ground check on a AR lower to go through for 7 days here in COLO-FORNIA , There is over 12,000 back grounds checks in line waiting.All we can do is wait.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BIBSMACHINE1957You are lucky being in Ark I guess.Here in Colo the wait is around 9 days now.

I heard that on the news last night. Amazing.

Originally Posted By: LightsUltramag, How did i guess you were from NY before I read you info next to your name
rolleyes.gif

I don't know.How? Please enlighten me with your vast knowledge of people from NY.....

I was doing gun shows when the 1994 gun ban was forced on us. I have seen all this before. People got mad, names got called and money got made. The writing has been on the wall for four years. If you do not have what you want, you had eight (2004-2012) years to buy it. Phone calls to Washington will do more good to stop the next gun ban.

Where from Blackthorne? hahOriginally Posted By: ultramagI did cancel my order and had it within 3 days from another vendor......"industry standard" my [beeep].

Originally Posted By: dennydWhere from Blackthorne? hahOriginally Posted By: ultramagI did cancel my order and had it within 3 days from another vendor......"industry standard" my [beeep].

That's a good one! You should read there home page.
cry.gif
cursing.gif
ohmy.gif
lol.gif
Blackthorne

Originally Posted By: dennydWhere from Blackthorne? hahOriginally Posted By: ultramagI did cancel my order and had it within 3 days from another vendor......"industry standard" my [beeep].

Hah...no what I ordered were items that are common "in stock" stuff and were in no way realted to the Ban scare. Reminds me of waiting indefinitely for the toys in cereal boxes to come in the mail when I was a kid.....
lol.gif

Hey no kiddin I can remember when I was a kid about 1968 I orderd a mini bike from the sears catalog and I had to wait atleast three weeks for it to arive. I thought I would die before it came in.

Originally Posted By: BIBSMACHINE1957You are lucky being in Ark I guess.Here in Colo the wait is around 9 days now.

Don't they give you guys the Brady Law date when you go to purchase a gun? Here in MN they give you a date (3 full business days starting the day after your application) if they do not receive a DENY by the they may transfer the weapon to you. I have always had extended DELAYS and have had weapons transferred to me that way numerous times.

The 3 days you are talking about does not start untill you get a [delayed] response from the the back ground check. Then after 3 business days with out any other response from the back ground check you can go ahead with the transfer of the firearm. If the initial response was [denied ] then the firearm can not be transfered at all!
The wait time that I am talking about is the time we are waiting for to get the background check started in the first place.I hope this explains it a little better.

Originally Posted By: BIBSMACHINE1957The 3 days you are talking about does not start untill you get a [delayed] response from the the back ground check. Then after 3 business days with out any other response from the back ground check you can go ahead with the transfer of the firearm. If the initial response was [denied ] then the firearm can not be transfered at all!
The wait time that I am talking about is the time we are waiting for to get the background check started in the first place.I hope this explains it a little better.

Ahh that makes complete sense, I was thinking all these people were receiving the standard DELAY response.

Back