What's your favorite Upland Shotgun??

Originally Posted By: KenlguyWow! All these purdy shotguns. Pumps O/Us,semi autos etc. I'm starting to feel a little jealous of all the fancy stuff floating around out there. All i got is a 30 year old Ithaca 37. It ain't worth taking a picture of the worn off blueing, flaking finish on the stock or tiny little rust spots on the tube.

Hey, there isn't a thing wrong with those old Ithaca 37s.
I wouldn't mind having another featherlight in the safe, preferably a 16ga, but a 20 would work too.

You've got a great gun to be proud of.

Shayne

I'm kinda partial to my benelli ultra light. 12 gauge, 26in barrel. When I point it at flying feathers, they just seem to fall out of the sky!

A friend of mine has a Benelli Monefeltro in 20 gauge. Super light and easy shooting. Very nice gun for walking long distances. I think these are/were made in 12 gauge also. Wish I had one for dove and rabbit.

Beretta A303, bought new in 1989 for $ 459, came with three chokes. First time I took it to the skeet range, the gun would not eject the shell after the shot. Gun was sent back to Beretta and was fixed or repaired don't know which. I have never had a problem with the gun ever since.

Last edited:
I use my mossberg 935 magnum for all my hunting be it duck, geese, or my turkey hunt that is coming up this spring, its light weight and has a sling for easy carrying so if you get anything get something with a sling, and with easy take down in case of field malfunctions

Back