what state?

Another "Hoosier" here from the southern part of Indiana ..... formerly known as god's country ... but Bob Knight lives in Texas now .... and we miss him!

That's hitting awfully close to home! I lived in Bloomington for 1 year before moving to a nice place north of Springville.
I'm not going to ask you to give up your spots, but what areas do you usually hunt?
Jim

Originally posted by varmint101:
[qb]Ya got one from Bloomington, Indiana here.

v101[/qb]

The Picture Province New Brunswick,with a cooler full of Moosehead Beer and moose steaks on the BBQ.Hmmmm..it's almost moose season again!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Again, jumping in here late. This is involved since I was an Air Force brat, was in the Army, worked engineering / construction and then had my company shot out from under me on several occasions after that.

Was born in SoCal (1948) , moved to Hawaii, then Kwajalein; back to SoCal; to White Sands, NM; to San Antonio; back to SoCal; to Macon, Ga (1954); to Dayton, Ohio; to San Antonio; to Adana, Turkey (1964); to Clemson,SC (Go Tigers!); to Greenville,SC; to Fort Jackson,SC; to Fort Gordon,Ga; to Cloquet, Mn (1972); back to Greenville, SC; to Plymouth, NC; to Newport News,Va; to McGehee, Arkansas; back to Greenville, SC; to Switzerland (1978); to The Netherlands; back to Greenville,SC; to Birmingham; to North Hampton, NH (1984); to Windsor, CT; to Charlotte, NC (1992); to Little Rock,Ar; to The Woodlands, TEXAS (1997).....

Hopefully I only have two more moves - one to the Texas coast, say around Port Aransas, and then to the dirt bed.

Back