What happened to Predator Masters???

Originally Posted By: BangFlopThis use to be one of my favorite places to visit, share my hunting stores, ask questions and just read and learn.

Now there are 280 people viewing the firearm page and still only 4 threads active today.

Might be time to move on I guess.

Steve

All the forums seem to be drying up,even the car forums.

People have urged me to get Face Book but I have resisted. Glad I didn't after seeing all the stuff from others that goes on there.

I'm reading on here a lot, get a lot of help and practical info. It's like the old days of visiting the local gun shop, sometimes getting answers to questions I haven't thought to ask.

as a fairly new member I have to say the stories and tips do not go unnoticed I am a part of multiple forums and FB groups and have seen the posters who seem to like to type just to hear the sound of their keyboard so I try not to post unless I have something good to say.
As to the grumps and trolls that lurk the internet these days I find it's best to just ignore them as if they don't exist.
I always try and remember the quote. "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
I understand how disheartening it must be to see the forum dwindling from what it must have been but take heart in the fact that as a newer hunter, in comparison to many of you. I must say that many of the posts on this forum are a breath of fresh air when compared to the garbage that is spewed out on the Facebook groups these days.
I hope that you frequent story posters and breathtaking photographers don't stop because of some bad calls by mods or stupid trolls. I can say many of us although not posting much take notice and love your contributions.

Back