We Killed Two Hundred... And A New Challenge!

Originally Posted By: getemcloseThanks guys, we E call more than hand call..

Tony. I know filming will let some coyotes slip away. definately not 50% but some!

I think Tony was being conservative at 50 percent. I'll bet in my experience over the past three years, It's been closer to 20 percent of the coyotes I call are harvested on film. Filming is tough and putting kill shots on film is even thougher. No doubt that you have the talent, knowledge, and area to stack them coyotes. Good luck with your new adventure...

Best advice I can give you is invest in a good camera and tripod! After all you guys have some great country why not show it's true potential with a good HD camera. Filming does take some time to get good at and most of the time either you or your partner has to run the camera wich can handy cap you on some stands. Good luck to you guys and that is with out a dought one heck of a season for coyotes. Stay warm Seth

Tremendous, Mitch! Congrats to you and Marty. Love the tracked machine. That's Hardcore right there! I know there have been winters here where that would have made all the difference. Keep it up!

Where are you located? It looks like Paradise. I've killed 4 dogs in 6 seasons on public land in Michigan, so I can't even fathom being in the middle of that kind of action!

Originally Posted By: getemclose Im working on filming, as I just feel the stuff on the market right now is not up to par at all.. Guys just dont get to see the kind of action we experience, and I dont see much of it on the market. Its kind of my competitive(sp) streak in me. (which is a huge streak!) I just know how much better I can do! and its my next huge challenge. But im pumped!..

I on the other hand think there is some real good stuff out there on DVD. With the amount of coyotes you and your partner have in your area, I'm sure you will be able to get some great footage. I will be one of the first to buy your DVD. Not necessarily because I think your going to out do the others but because I want to hear what your "Secret Sound" is
wink.gif
. Hopefully you don't edit it out.

[/quote] Originally Posted By: thefleenif you dont mind me asking what part of USA are you from? if you dont feel comfortable sharing i understand lol.
Originally Posted By: MichCoyoteHunterWhere are you located? It looks like Paradise. I've killed 4 dogs in 6 seasons on public land in Michigan, so I can't even fathom being in the middle of that kind of action!

Don't hold your breath waiting for the answer to these questions.

Originally Posted By: getemclose
Tony. I know filming will let some coyotes slip away. definately not 50% but some!

Awsome, that means you guys can put out a DVD every year with over 100 kills.
unsure.gif
I cant wait to see it. Good luck to you guys.

Last edited:
Wow where are you from? I have flat land like that around here and have NO luck during the day. I will see them out a half mile away during the day time and nothing will bring them in. They always stay in the middle of a mile section lol.

Originally Posted By: Super White HunterWhat kind of tracks did you get

Sumos!

Originally Posted By: Predator StrikeforceOriginally Posted By: getemcloseThanks guys, we E call more than hand call..

I think Tony was being conservative at 50 percent. I'll bet in my experience over the past three years, It's been closer to 20 percent of the coyotes I call are harvested on film. Filming is tough and putting kill shots on film is even thougher. No doubt that you have the talent, knowledge, and area to stack them coyotes. Good luck with your new adventure...

I agree! ive filmed alot, on just a home vid. cam, and its challenging!.. In october however we can call in coyotes on 80% of our stands, the numbers are in our favor, and doubles triples, quads, and beyond are exciting!

Originally Posted By: skinnerworldchampBest advice I can give you is invest in a good camera and tripod! After all you guys have some great country why not show it's true potential with a good HD camera. Filming does take some time to get good at and most of the time either you or your partner has to run the camera wich can handy cap you on some stands. Good luck to you guys and that is with out a dought one heck of a season for coyotes. Stay warm Seth

Thanks skinner, for the advice. We will have it!

thanks guys..

I know where Mitch is from, he unknowingly gave it away one time in a photo posted.

If he doesn't PM me his hot sound(s), I might have to rat him out
smile.gif

Back