Wal-Mart Remmy's

You have to go to Remingtons web site. I got mine submitted but don't have a printer to print off the paper you have to send in.

Remingtonrebate access.com

Should get ya there ---
Need UPC code off box and sales receipt ---
$377 -20% =$301.60 -$35 rebate ---- $266.60 ----- priceless -- hahaha

Happy Holidays to All

Our Walmart started Nov 6 around deer season had the rem 700 adl camo matte in 243 270 30/06 7mm mag it had a 26 inch barrel all had scopes. They had them marked 297.00 . I bought a 243 and 7 mm mag. Pulled the scopes and rings off and order 2 Nikon's. Plus I got 2 35.00 debates . I could have gotten a 270 but not a big fan.

I went to my local Walmart looking to purchase a 243 on Friday since that was when the 20% discount started. Spoke to the clerk there and she stated the 20% only applied to those guns that weren't already marked down. So the 700 was $377 here in Az and the 20% discount would not apply

Kevin

I picked one up for 301.60 as well, now it's time to get the $35 rebate! Mines in 243 and TS Customs said he'd make me a new rig out of that action.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: 5194I went to my local Walmart looking to purchase a 243 on Friday since that was when the 20% discount started. Spoke to the clerk there and she stated the 20% only applied to those guns that weren't already marked down. So the 700 was $377 here in Az and the 20% discount would not apply

Kevin

Thats a bunch of crappola. I would think it would be good at all the stores.

Our wm store had the 700 black and camo adl for 297.00 and the 770 for 250.00 . I almost bought the 700 270 just for the action . I want to build a custom 280 rem AI with a 26 inch barrel .

Pyscodog I thought the same thing after reading the add again. I went back today expecting a fight,,,,,,,,,,nope gun was still there and the 20% applied. I walked out with a new rifle

Kevin

After reading all these posts, I yielded to temptation....something I do quite frequently, I might add. I knew that the Walmart that I usually shop at didn't have a very good selection of 700's, so I called the next closest one, and they did have. Went down there this morning, and found out that they had only sold a few guns. I ended up getting 2 of the ADL's, a 243 and a youth 243. I would have gotten a third, a youth 223 if they had had one, but no luck. I even called a couple of other Walmarts within a hour from me, and no one had any. I don't need another 243, but I had a couple of 223 bolt guns, and have already decided that my next 223 bolt action is going to be a short barreled one. I thought about getting one of the 24 inch barrel ADL's, and having the barrel cut down, but decided against at the last moment. I adjusted the trigger on one of the 243's, and it's not the newest Remington trigger that adjusts from the bottom, which suits me just fine. It took just a few seconds to get a 3 lb. pull with no creep. I admit to being skeptical of the Walmart ADL's at first, but after seeing what I got, it's one heck of a deal. I just hope I get that 223 off my mind tonite, or I may have to go back in the morning and bring it home.

Quote:I would have gotten a third, a youth 223 if they had had one, but no luck. I even called a couple of other Walmarts within a hour from me, and no one had any.

have already decided that my next 223 bolt action is going to be a short barreled one.

That's what they make hacksaws for, ky.

Just color me troublemaker.
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996 Quote:I would have gotten a third, a youth 223 if they had had one, but no luck. I even called a couple of other Walmarts within a hour from me, and no one had any.

have already decided that my next 223 bolt action is going to be a short barreled one.

lol.gif

Regards,
hm

I know....I did that once, back in my younger days. Decided to turn my Lee Enfield #4 Mk.1 into a Jungle Carbine. I hope the guy that bought it liked the result better than I did.

Originally Posted By: kymailman98Originally Posted By: hm1996 Quote:I would have gotten a third, a youth 223 if they had had one, but no luck. I even called a couple of other Walmarts within a hour from me, and no one had any.

lol.gif

Regards,
hm

I know....I did that once, back in my younger days. Decided to turn my Lee Enfield #4 Mk.1 into a Jungle Carbine. I hope the guy that bought it liked the result better than I did.

Well, you're sposed to square it up with a file, doncha know? Not sure just how ya get the funnel thingy on the end of the barrel, maybe drive a lineup punch down the barrel?

Regards,
hm

Went to walmart today and handled the 700s in .243 & .223. Just wasnt overly interested so decided to think about it.
Of course the scopes were spectacular.

I was going to pick up 2 rifles this afternoon, just because. Then the clerk told me they wouldn't accept my drivers license or my concealed carry permit as an ID since they don't have my current address on them. I've never had a dealer not accept either one, its definitely not law. They were setting the rifles back for me until I could bring them a more acceptable form of id LIKE A WATER BILL. But I'm thinking now they just lost 2 sales instead. I'm still debating.

Originally Posted By: NdIndyI was going to pick up 2 rifles this afternoon, just because. Then the clerk told me they wouldn't accept my drivers license or my concealed carry permit as an ID since they don't have my current address on them. I've never had a dealer not accept either one, its definitely not law. They were setting the rifles back for me until I could bring them a more acceptable form of id LIKE A WATER BILL. But I'm thinking now they just lost 2 sales instead. I'm still debating.

That is a law in a lot of states. You wont buy one in Utah in any store if the address dont match.

A heads up on the rebate for you guys buying two or more of these rifles.
I bought two bargain basement 700's a few years ago when the end of year rebate was 50.00 but in the fine print the rebate was limited to one rebate per person per year so my 100.00 rebate turned into a 50.00 rebate.
I'm not whining because it was clearly stated. And things may be different these days. Just a simple heads up to those buying multiple rifles and expecting extra savings from the rebate.

Back