Vote On Winner!! Ugly Coyote

Here is my contribution, I think their all ugly.

Coyote.jpg

"May come down to an ugly show down between yours and Nistetters."

Jay can't win.... He has too much stuff anyway....
lol.gif

Besides, he tried to go up on his prices when he saw this thread & who was paying. He didn't know that Obama had put a price freeze on his site.
blink.gif

I went thru 5 yrs of coyote pics and couldn't find any that would even come close to what was already posted, Seems like we don't have any uglies here in wa state as compared to the southern areas. I did find this it's not a coyote it's pretty darn ugly and I wanted to post something.

Mexicouglydog.jpg

Mexicouglydog.jpg

Crimeny, canine of some kind I spose? I know damm well I'd shoot it if I seen it. Things like that shouldn't be allowed to breed. No exceptions!

That is one of the few things I have ever seen that is uglier than lady bat ears.

R.Shaw, You said it! That animal and all those with the mange really are pitiful. I have to wonder how all the "Doo-Gooders" can look at suffering, disease-ridden, starving animals and continue to rant and rave against guns and hunters. WHEN and HOW did it become "cool" to be so arrogantly ignorant? I'll be glad to see common sense come back in style, until then support the NRA!

Big10guage you succeeded. That thing is bad ugly!!!

Originally Posted By: R.ShawLarry...I did not weigh it.

Not coyotes, but pretty on a nasty thread.

trapping340-1.jpg

Good pics Randy! Are those cats in leg holds? Good looking cats there!

As far as Im concerned you have won this contest, damm man those are some nasty coyotes!
scared.gif

Chad

don't think this beats Shaw's, but its a ugly one.
I kilt a tripod a couple years back that was the worst I ever seen. He was purple. I can't find the pic though.

100_0155.jpg

Back