Vote On Winner!! Ugly Coyote

OK Fellas.
Time to take it to the next level.

Series of photos ending on the left-rear hip where this coyote had scratched the meat off down to the bone.
His front-right shoulder was equally scratched down exposing dried up cartlidge and bone.

FBCoy01.jpg

FBCoy02.jpg

FBCoy03.jpg

FBCoy04.jpg

I'd show the face and you'd all have nightmares and take up knotting.
Would take PM Moderators approval to show it.

Last edited:
Mange 1
Mange1.jpg

Mange 2
Mange2.jpg

I don't remember where this one came from.
Mange 3
Mange4.jpg

The ugliest of all I ever saw was the discovery of this guy after checking into a one-star resort.
I made the mistake of lifting the lid.
I still have nightmares.
CoyoteToilet.jpg

OK, that's it.

I ain't, I say I AIN'T opening this thread NO MO!

Excuse me now while I frickin go PUKE.

You're a sick man Nistetter. Sick, sick, sick.
smile.gif

No gas. Just a dirt hole.
Didn't burn the bear but sprayed it down real good and made it ride in the truck bed.

Stopped the truck once and a newbie shot a coyote 100 yards off a 2 track.

I stayed at the truck while he fetched it. Plopped it down on my open tailgate and I had a regular fit, speaking in tongues and the whole nine yards because it was bare as the ones in these photos. Luckily I had water and one of those little motel soaps for him to scrub up with.

I take a lot of photos like these to show others that they aren't always cuddly little creatures. Sometimes it's film. Horrible stuff.

I'll bet the guy had a greater understanding of why you don't touch mangy coyotes afyer he heard from you...
wink.gif

I'd have made him ride in the back of the truck on the way home...
lol.gif
Seriously.

Okoyote shot one in the Varmint Hunter's tourney last winter that had the rat tail with almost no fur on him. It was January! He had the bluest balls you've ever seen! It still comes up on a regular basis.

come on Jay i just ate ...
scared.gif

if i seen some of these while walkin a dark alley i would run the other way . i hate to what else will pop up next .

Originally Posted By: Fox Fire why would you want to stick you fingers into the eyesockets of a dead coyote ??

those are head shot coyotes and the rest are just plain nasty and are all in a better place now.

Just to let everyone know... Since Barry Is Paying For This ...
Rhino Calls has found it necessary to drastically increase product pricing across the board in order to help pay for Queen Michelle and her 40 closest friends' vacation in racially neutral Spain.

Rabbits Are Food

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Fox FireBlame it on my raise'n but why would you want to stick you fingers into the eyesockets of a dead coyote ?? or handle a mangy dog.

My grand ma was constantly on me about washin my hands, it sticks with me till today.

If you are talking about the photo that I posted, those aren't fingers poking out...it's the coyotes eye balls after a .204 shot to the head.

Tony

How about some just PLAIN UGLY coyotes?

We've not seen many of those...

Surely someone has shot some inbred trophies!
thumbup.gif

You never know when the prizes may pop up in this thread, or where they might come from....(Hint)
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: rockinbbarHow about some just PLAIN UGLY coyotes?

Lacking a pic of obama this is the best I can do for just plain ugly coyotes,

cccoyotemange2nov1609.jpg

cccoyotemangenov1609.jpg

I know I don't want to run up on any of these little doggies in the dark! In fact, I'm with Grandma. I believe I'll go wash my hands!

I wish we could say all these ugly dogs were out west, but I just happen to know they ain't. Just didn't have a rifle at the right time!

Back