TRASHY MUSTANG HOUNDS.....Extra on the TRASHY!!!

Glad you stayed Buddy. Great pictures. I don't know anything about hunting anything but I sure can tell, you have done this a time or two.
Tell us a lttle about the breeding of your dogs. You know what they go back to? Are they total outcrosses,line bred, inbred.
I think alot of guys would like to know why they are working for you.

Devin, your funny.....you dont know anything about hunting...lol Well i hope you get it figured out fast because we are planning on comming up next month. I wish you weren't so tight with your pics...it would be nice to see some real hounds instead of all of these culls that we have.

We have a specialized breeding program...we breed mentally weak culls to each other. We don't have the brain power to sit around and overthink all this hounds stuff...they will either hunt or they wont. Seems pretty simple to me, but then look who you are talking to...a "poser".

Hope that things are going good for you buddy. Looking forward to hunting with you again. Atleast we are good for a laugh.

My eyes were buggin out of my head so i'll get some more culls posted next week. Gonna be at the day job for a few days.

Take care, jason

Hey, Jason I didnt think he was that much of a dink. He was trying to get big eatin that mutton. That was a fun hunt those dogs were great. Thanks for comming up and helping us out.
Joe

Joe, yeah he probably didn't look that small when you were trying to pull him out of that tree....lol You need to get with poco and see the vidoe of that its funny stuff.

I bet you and your dad had a new idea of how stupid we were after that deal....lol

Give us a call anytime buddy. We like them kinda calls.

Good memories.

Take care, jason

Great Pics! I passed on this post to some of my hound running buddies. I live in the same area as another hound guy that goes by Van Johnson. Ever heard of him?

Lookin good Poser. He does have a way with a camera. Hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread a bit, cause I've got some trashy, tree climbing junk in my yard too. It's just bred a little different and a different color. If I could figure out how to post a pic, and you say your the idiot.

Last edited:
Welcome Mike, Glad to see you over here. I take it you made it home safe and sound? My wife wasn't mean to you or anything was she?

poser i made it on here, looks like you are getting a good start on the pictures good luck, take care. Well poser I just came back to edit this post. I hadn't read the post on what happened with your lion pictures being removed, sounds like a lot of drama to me, glad you talked me into visiting this site, but you know I'm not much for all the drama stuff, good luck buddy, good times.

Last edited:
Kracker, we just breed one "mentally unstable cull" to another and hope for the best. The only thing you have to do is make sure you dock their tails.....if you don't they will just chase them in circles all day and you won't get any huntin in.

Wack, never met Van but our dogs have some of his blood in them.

Farmboy, we actually caught a female by herself that morning. As we were walking into the tree, she jumped, walking to the next tree i noticed two cats sitting in a tree......"what the whoha" well we went and stood under it until we pulled a couple dogs off the other tree about a 100 yards away. The funny thing is we turned dogs loose on the other side of the mountain and around 45 minutes after we were at the tree they trailed in, passing the other tree just off of the ridge. So yeah, 3 cats in one morning was a first and pretty cool.

Mike, good to see you on here buddy. Get some of those red and white dogs posted on here. Especially the one on the ledge. Thats an awesome pic.

Mtnwalker, i think things are all good now buddy, just dont put your phone number on anything.

Devin, i hear you don't know anything about hunting but you should post some of those pics you photo shopped up on here buddy.

Ps, Jess is starting to show.....

Thanks for all the comments fellas.

Take care, jason

Here are a few scrapes and kills we have run across this spring.

We found a kittens paw in this scrape...
DSCN4316.jpg

DSCN4317.jpg

DSCN4312.jpg

DSCN4313.jpg

DSCN4315.jpg

DSCN4500.jpg

DSCN4499.jpg

We caught two different lion off of this kill.
DSCN4502.jpg

The famous Desert Dawg with Gypsie and Drake.
huntingchristmas2005022.jpg

Me with Rosco and Jessie
huntingchristmas2005025.jpg

Desert Dawg rebuilding lion springs....We dug all day while Jared was off chasing deer with his dogs...i don't know who was more tired at the end of the day. Helps if you turn your shock collars on......or so i've heard.
huntingchristmas2005013.jpg

Ruby catchin a nap.
huntingchristmas2005016.jpg

Again....
huntingchristmas2005026.jpg

Last edited:
Here's some trash at some bear trees...atleast thats what we are sayin was in the tree.

DSCN3325.jpg

DSCN3298.jpg

DSCN3295.jpg

DSCN3293.jpg

DSCN3304.jpg

23 trashy hounds at this tree.
055_55-1.jpg

037_37-1.jpg

038_38-1.jpg

039_39-1.jpg

036_36-1.jpg

Poser this is a great post. You should think of making a coffee table picture book. I certainly would put on my coffee table.

My favorite pic is Trash in a Tree. Maybe one day I can see that first hand. Awesome and thanks for sharing.

Back