TRASHY MUSTANG HOUNDS.....Extra on the TRASHY!!!

054_54-3.jpg

064_64-2.jpg

049_49-3.jpg

100_0047.jpg

You're a picture posting son of a gun! Looks like ya started around 2:00am and got em all in somewhere around 4:30. You're gonna need a nap today. lol

You've got some great pictures and some good looking dogs.

Those are some awesome pictures. A couple of those cats were really old with hardly any teeth left. That one female really likes to climb the trees and get in their face, eh?
smile.gif

One of these days, I have got to go on a cat hunt with hounds!

Tony

doggin, that the night job....lol Don't have a whole lot to do other then get on the computer. Its the only time i can.

Tony, alot of out trash climbs trees and some of them might look the same but they are different dogs. It makes for some western times for sure.

Jeff, thanks for your help.

Thanks for the comments fellas, jason

Just to clarify...i'm not posting these pics to brag. We are a bunch of idiots and have trashy hounds, jsut get lucky once in awhile thats all.... We have some good laughs on these hunts even if we get our butts kicked.

The boys at a lion kill.
DSCN4457.jpg

Trey and Jalen with a wild burro and a lion.
IMGA0980.jpg

Trey bringin the ponies out after a lion tree.
DSCN4440.jpg

Trey with an old lion kill.
DSCN4486.jpg

Out huntin on the ponies...
DSCN4409.jpg

DSCN4405.jpg

Frosty getting a better look at the terrain.
DSCN4536.jpg

Frosty with a trophy buck.
DSCN4530.jpg

My wifes wild pony on a lion hunt.
DSCN4549.jpg

DSCN4550.jpg

This was the craziest hunt i've been on.....

Monday we had a crazy day. Bill and Steve went out early to try and find a track. I got off work and rounded up the culls and headed to find them. Well, they had already dumped some dogs and we headed in with the second load to muck things up. By the way, poco lost his garmin so we were without tracking equipment. Anyways long story short we ended up with a cat in a 300foot mine shaft. Pretty crazy to say the least. Got all the dogs out, four of us went in the shaft. 11 shots later the cat ran over the top of us hitting me in the shoulder, going over the top Steve, sliding by poco, leaving a streak of blood on his sweat shirt and running past Jim who was already on his way out of the mine. The lion ended up dieing 40feet from the opening of the mine.... I think we all had to clean our shorts out. My camera said the battery was exhausted......what the whoha.....poco couldn't find the night vision on his video camera....double what the whoha.....so we ended up with some black video and a whole lotta screamin little girls.....LOL!!! But memories none of us will forget guaranteed!!!

Steve with his lion outside of the shaft.
IMGA0780.jpg

Here are a few pics of the shaft before my camera battery died. I was waiting for a flash light and was just walking in and taking pics every few feet.
DSCN4388.jpg

DSCN4392.jpg

Here is a pic of Jess, pretty close to the eye.
DSCN4389.jpg

DSCN4390.jpg

Those are some great pics poser. That last post sounds a little crazier then i'd get. Glad nobody got hurt and congrats on all the nice lions. Keep up the great pics.

Man o man. What a way to start posting on PM for sure. Those are some really neat pics and those dogs sure can climb. How do you breed those dogs with those big cats? That is why that female was climbing way up there huh?lol. Man those dogs and you guys sure get after them, at least by the looks of the cats and the dogs. What did you do with that nice muley from that lion kill? Seems like I would have at least tried to take it home.

You sure did set the bar pretty high for your first month here and for posting such awesome pics. I can't wait to see what follows.

Oh yeah, before I forget....Welcome to Predator Masters, and thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the comments fellas. But don't let them fool ya. Like i've said, idiots with hounds. We are just proof that houndin isn't rocket science. These pics are not all one season. Most of them are the last two and a few from in the past. Still tryin to get someone with a scanner and a lot of spare time to get the oldies on.

More trash....
IMGA0969.jpg

IMGA0965.jpg

IMGA0960.jpg

IMGA0954.jpg

IMGA0952.jpg

IMGA0948.jpg

IMGA0937.jpg

IMGA0923.jpg

IMGA0907.jpg

Poco, Trey and Jalen at a lion tree.
DSCN4432.jpg

DSCN4425.jpg

Socks in a tree.
DSCN4378.jpg

DSCN4374.jpg

Josie there too.
DSCN4382.jpg

DSCN4383.jpg

Jamie holdin back the trash..socks, jessie, lacey, tixie.
DSCN4387.jpg

Tixie.
DSCN4365.jpg

Bill up in a tree.
DSCN4354.jpg

DSCN4355.jpg

Joe with a dink tom. It was killin sheep so we ended up having to harvest it.

IMGA0582.jpg

IMGA0581.jpg

Bill
IMGA0748.jpg

Jess and Lacey
IMGA0605.jpg

Lacey
IMGA0618.jpg

Jess
IMGA0603.jpg

Sadie...this is a serious tree climber.
IMGA0684.jpg

IMGA0685.jpg

Socks and Dixie
IMGA0729.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a day we took a butt kickin.... trailed all morning and then got hot on us.

Tig, Dash and Josie
DSCN4542.jpg

Tig
DSCN4538.jpg

DSCN4539.jpg

Tig and crush cooling off
DSCN4554.jpg

Dash
DSCN4552.jpg

Patch
DSCN4553.jpg

Shadin up
DSCN4545.jpg

DSCN4546.jpg

Josie...Devin this is a littermate to Joe Dirt.
DSCN4543.jpg

Last edited:
Here is Weston and Desert Dawg posin with Weston's cat, dogs are Shack and Ruby. Don't know if you can see for sure but Ruby's left eye is blue, she had it taken out by a lion this year.
DSCN4473.jpg

Lacey, Jenna and Jess
DSCN4270.jpg

Trash at a lion tree.
DSCN4263.jpg

DSCN4266.jpg

Jasper givin Poco a right cross...lol
DSCN4264.jpg

DSCN4262.jpg

DSCN4267.jpg

DSCN4261.jpg

Back