Trashcan is in trouble..........

Originally Posted By: lcptrashcan,I know the feeling

I don't! Man California sucks! LOL If I did that or my neighbors even knew I was thinkin' about doing it; I'd have cop cars at my door so fast. I have some Opossums come around every once in a while; where I wouldn't mind trying the "Trashcan" approach.....................aside from shooting the house up of course
thumbup1.gif
! Hey, at least you got some fun in while the lady was gone. LOL

Arden

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEHey! Allmost as bad as when you cleaned your weapon on your wifes dinning room table and spilt solvent all over it or something to that effect... No wait, worse. Your killing me man!
lol.gif
Grizz

HaHaHa! I remember that............That was funny as he77 as well. Funny story Trashcan, sounds like you and I could have been partners in in crime when I was younger. When I was younger, there was a "survivalist" type guy that lived down the street from me, and he had all manner of "survivalist" type stuff laying around. One day we took a weather balloon(who has a weather balloon?) and filled it with Helium and Acetylene and let her fly. When it got a 100 feet or so up in the air...I shot it with a flaming arrow. The concussion from the resulting explosion could be heard in town 2 miles away. The cops were there within the hour....Needless to say, I had some "splain'n" to do.

Good times
Chupa

Sounds like fun. I get to do the same thing now. Wife always asks what are all the empty 22 cases laying around the house for. Then She caught me, she wasn't too mad though when I showed her the bill for grass seed. Just defending my house and property. But with crows you cant have more then a few inch gap in the door, or in my case the window, before they know something is up.

Back