Trashcan is in trouble..........

You didn't show the exit hole. Was it "Fur-friendly"?

I suppose I should have said Fir-friendly, as in Douglas Fir.

Great story, it's good when someone admits to a whoops.

Love it! Just makes me feel good all over.

I put a 230gr. FMJ 45ACP through a bedroom-bathroom wall once upon a time and 35 years later I am still not allowed to forget.

smile.gif

Not too bad. A buddy was using his Jeep door window as a rest and couldn't figure out why none of the 10 rounds he fired were hitting. Until I pointed out the 10 .22 caliber size holes in his side mirror.

Thats not to bad, outta buff right out. Atleast you haven't blown the passenger side mirror off your truck like this guy!

I feel your pain.

Darn things crap on my car daily and it really ticks me off!

Stupid over hanging driveway limb that I can't touch.

Pellet gun does wonders and leaves tiny barley noticeable holes when ya choke on the shot.
whistle.gif

she can't be home all the time.
smirk.gif

i had a pesky hog tearing up my chicken coop for the grain, one night i caught him in the act, luckily the living room window was open, so i grabed the 25-06, took a knee in the midle of the living room, and let one fly. well, i learned three things. one was how loud a 25-06 is when fired inside a room with the muzle about 8 feet from the window, the second thing is even at this range there will be a hole in the screen big enough to throw a foot ball through, and the third is how not happy the wife is when she is awakened by all this!

Good one Trashcan, lol....reminds me of the time I shot a hole through the wall of my Dad's pump house (with my .270). The bad part was, once the bullet penetrated the pumice block wall, the shrapnel blew holes in all the plastic plumbing lines to the water conditioner and pump. That was 52 years ago. Dad never said a word, he didn't have to. If I were you, I would never fix that hole. You could have some great fun with it. Somebody asks about it, tell'em that you were after the last visitor and missed, lol.

Dude, that is freakin' hilarious!!!!! I actually have tears in my eyes. Thanks for the laugh. If I call and your wife answers the phone and tells me that you are no longer around, I will know why. I have also put a arrow thru a door, shot a hole thru the bedroom window screen while shooting a sneaky coon. Wy wife still has not let me forget those. I will never tell of the "mishaps" that she don't know about
whistle.gif

In my former house you could sit on the throne, lean forward just a little and blast sagerats with the HMR. Came in handy when you didn't have anything worth reading.

me and my dad were out shooting pistols when i was still in high school and he used the bed of my truck to rest off. when he shot i was peppered with shrapnel. he hit the crease on the other side of the bed lol. said thats why we didnt bring my truck.

We have a fence I use as a backstop and I have to replace several pieces every year and repaint....looks like swiss cheese after a winter of air rifle shooting and splatter from critters.......still have the (OK) from the wife to take out tree rats though....

We had a bat in the house and my X and I spent an hour trying to get him. Finally he hung on the wall just over the picture window, I knew there was a double 2x10 behind the sheetrock so I set up on the kitchen table front rest and rear bag it took one shot with the target 22. Forty feet through the kitchen, library and living room. One shot the whole deal was done and she was a very happy woman and it took about 10 min. to spackle the hole and touch up the paint.

She still tells everyone about the time I stalked the rat through the house with my 22 in my birthday suit and boots, got him under the dresser while she was standing naked in the middle of the bed yelling "DON'T MISS".

AWS

My buddy, who had a range literally out his back door, fired my Sharps replica 45-70 out the back door of his house, during a minor rain squall. The powder burns across his back door ranged from 1" to about 1' wide, in 36" (kind of trumpet belled shape). About 6 months later, a "friend" blabbed, and we are STILL in hot water 5 years later -AND all I did was furnish the gun and ammo!!
Mark

My dad used to take the screen out of the bathroom window and snipe magpies out of the hog pen in the back yard. Mom would get madder than heck because she had to pick up the spent .22 shells. He only did it to irritate her. It worked quite well, irritating and sniping. Dad was happy.

Dad and I used to shoot yotes from the front porch with the door open at 6 AM. Mom was not a happy camper. Dad and I got a good laugh. Pretty much anything to irritate MOM when I was a kid was a go. Lots of burnt meals afterwards though. Dad is gone now, but I still remind MOM of our little escapades. She just laughs about it now. Oh Yeah, we used our hunting rifles for the yotes.

Tony

my only mistake was mom and dad were on the back porch watching a thunderstorm and watched a coyote cross the yard and look in the window of the living room. Dad says to mom i wonder how long he will stay there when there is a thunderouse boom and the coyotes head is turned into a pink mist. Mom freaked and dad was laughing and manages to get out "Not long i guess jason is still awake" yeah it took me all summer to pay for the window and the couch due to the muzzle blast from my dads 444 marlin at about 2 feet from the window.

and mom still tells me i ruined her new concrete walkway and her flower garden

Hey! Allmost as bad as when you cleaned your weapon on your wifes dinning room table and spilt solvent all over it or something to that effect... No wait, worse. Your killing me man!
lol.gif
Grizz

Back