To Post, Or Not To Post, That Is The Question???

oh really? software on this site used to block out the words "minaska" and "wt"....anyway, many of us have our doubts on the survivability of this site.

Oh, another thing, is the Red Fraud and Mocksucker still involved with this site as we speak? Are they pulling the puppet stings? No way did these characters just hand the keys over to Skinney and his muscle brahs'

Funny I never remember having Minaska blocked and I use a WT also and have praised them also. I've posted many pictures of coyotes taken with both and have yet to have been chastised for my choice in callers.

Now I think you should go to the top of "Predator Hunting" and the first thread is about the new Board of Directors. It is interesting reading. As a recent Moderator(2 yrs) I know of no one in the back ground pulling strings.

You have a board that is all volunteer that wants to make PM the best predator hunting sight out there.

Why don't we give them a chance, it could turn out to be a winner.

This isn't the only site I visit and I know there is a lot of hate for PM and finally it is being addressed.

Last edited:
Have you ever wondered why this site really went down hill, oh, I know you think it was all the frogs fault. I tend to agree with most of that theory, but, I know what like to be banned from here. I didn't care about the site as much as I did losing the friends I had made over the years. Members were banned coming to my defense. That in itself was a gross show of power over the membership. Some banned members had withdrawal systems about the site, I didn't. I seem to always know the end would come, by watching how things were run. Well, here we are at the cross roads, which way to go is the pertinent question of the day.

It can be run like it was under the frog, or it can be run like 24hourcampfire, where anything goes and is very profitable. As a side note. Both Rick and I were around when "shooters" ruled the web. Shooters was a website run by the industry. It was something new and had growing pains, those pains caused its demise as the industry didn't like the direction things were going and shut it down. Rick knowing of the pending shutdown started 24H just before the shut down and advertised the new site on the Shooters site. Today, its a major player in the sporting website race for advertising money. Moral of he story, it's all about management.

PM climbed to the top fast as the sport of calling was just catching on, the industry was ramping up their offerings to the sport of varmint hunting.

What to do today? Don't be a frog! Don't over moderate! Think outside the box! Think for yourself, don't be railroaded into something you don't believe in. 5 is the right number, it should have been that in the first place. I can hardly wait to see what happens in the months to come, by the way, I don't retract anything I've said to date. It accomplished what I set out to do. That was to get your attention to the problems here.

So... I think I understand pretty much everything you just said Icedtea.

When Cal Taylor and Rich Higgins got banned, I was so ticked off I just left this site. Others got banned, others just left during that period. I stayed completely away for years. As I think I've mentioned in this thread, during those years and even for some years after I started posting again I'd have lit the match to burn this place down. I get that people have hard feelings from the old bad dealings. I was there. I was effected by it, I had hard, hard feelings.

But that really is all in the past. So far in the past I just don't care about any of that anymore. Redfrog and Mock are gone. Well, I guess Redfrog is still a moderator but he hasn't even logged in here for months and he has no say about anything anymore. I kind of doubt we'll ever hear from him again, but if we do, he has zero say, about anything. Mock quit. He's out. Period.

What we have now, is a new Board of Directors. Who are all just regular guys with regular jobs and regular families. Who are all pulling together to do just exactly what you asked for. None of us does, or legally can, make a cent off this. We do it for free. But because we are just regular guys with regular lives it's not like we are all talking all the time about this place either. We're not some corporate outfit. And none of us are "owners", by the way. That's not how our legal structure works.

My motivation for joining the BoD and volunteering my time is precisely to get this place, not back to where it was, but to where it should have been.

So, anyway, yeah, we're going to get this place outfitted in modern trim. That has to happen or this place dies, period. But we ARE going to get this place migrated to brandy new shiny modern software with all the cool stuff. That's not a maybe. We have multiple paths to get there that can all work and we are just getting all our ducks in a row on how to do it best. Going to take some time - none of us have the hours available to push this along truly fast.

Oh, and yes, we need money to make everything work. We'll go out and get it by, gasp, having sponsors. That's just how this works. If the core membership really feels like my being Foxpro Field Staff is a conflict of interest with being a BoD, I'll step down and hand off to hopefully someone more energetic and capable. Not before the migration is done though - I'm going to see that through.

And then, like I said, the rest is up to the rest of us. I'm feeling pretty confident. I mean, heck, Cal got banned and I quit over it and look who are both posting with positive outlooks for PM right here in this thread?

- DAA

If there was a like button on your post, I would hit it. Speaking of Higgy, I talked to him last week, 80 years old and still working 10 hour a day.

This all seems pretty simple to me. We have a NEW board of members that are here on their own spare time to better this place. They are not being paid and are here out of the passion they have for the sport we are all here to enjoy. If you can't get on board with that do what any mature and logical thinking person would do and walk away.

We all have something to offer to this place regardless of the past, present or future. Let's be part of the solution not part of the problem. If you can't do that then walk away. I assure you; you won't be missed.

So..........if I understand correctly, technically, RedFRAUD is still here and a MOD? You new BOD's want to preach peace amongst us all here yet none of you have the balls to toss the 'frauds fat arse through the door?

So..........with the 'FRAUD still around, nothing has really changed. Some of you guys are pure azz kissers, but DAA and Cal Taylor.....maybe you 2 were always backroom big buds with that poseur

No........no changes as long as RedFRAUD still has the keys to the place. Please don't waste our time

Originally Posted By: Speedy BeeSo..........if I understand correctly, technically, RedFRAUD is still here and a MOD? You new BOD's want to preach peace amongst us all here yet none of you have the balls to toss the 'frauds fat arse through the door?

So..........with the 'FRAUD still around, nothing has really changed. Some of you guys are pure azz kissers, but DAA and Cal Taylor.....maybe you 2 were always backroom big buds with that poseur

No........no changes as long as RedFRAUD still has the keys to the place. Please don't waste our time

Quote: I guess Redfrog is still a moderator but he hasn't even logged in here for months and he has no say about anything anymore. I kind of doubt we'll ever hear from him again, but if we do, he has zero say, about anything.

what part of this ^^^^ don't you understand? good grief.

This place has had some bad press over the years in predator hunting magazines when a young guy would ask the wrong question. When skinney had Les Johnson on his podcast he said he had commented on some ammo he was using and got shredded. Turned the computer off and never looked back. Everybody has an opinion.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Speedy BeeSo..........if I understand correctly, technically, RedFRAUD is still here and a MOD? You new BOD's want to preach peace amongst us all here yet none of you have the balls to toss the 'frauds fat arse through the door?

Quote: I guess Redfrog is still a moderator but he hasn't even logged in here for months and he has no say about anything anymore. I kind of doubt we'll ever hear from him again, but if we do, he has zero say, about anything.

I like most others understand, the frog can log into the back room mod section. And we don't like it, many others don't like it. Do you like it??

Originally Posted By: IcedteaOriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Speedy BeeSo..........if I understand correctly, technically, RedFRAUD is still here and a MOD? You new BOD's want to preach peace amongst us all here yet none of you have the balls to toss the 'frauds fat arse through the door?

I like most others understand, the frog can log into the back room mod section. And we don't like it, many others don't like it. Do you like it??

Honestly, it seems like you're the only one that really cares one way or another. You're taking something that literally makes no difference in your life and you're turning it into an argument. Does getting banned hurt your reputation or something? News flash, it don't. I ain't never heard of ya. You're literally the only person crying about it dude.

If this gets you that upset why are you here?

Last edited:
I feel it time to ban this "speedy_bee".
No doubt he will never contribute one [beeep] thing positive.
And please.... do not do the like/dislike thingy.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: borkonI feel it time to ban this "speedy_bee".

The option to like someones comment comes with the update. If you think about it, it's not a bad thing.

Especially the new guys posting, it will give people more incentive and appreciation having the ability to do that. I don't believe there is a dislike button, only a like, care, wow, sad and angry emoji. Probably more to choose from depending on the layout. We can always do votes.
Trust me it'll bring a lot more engagement.

Originally Posted By: borkonI feel it time to ban this "speedy_bee".

HA!!! Diving under the Mod's skirts and crying out to have someone banned, did you learn that from C Middleton? Regardless, your mindset plays right into the hands of RedFRAUD and he'll be glad to know that you are on his team

dumber than snot, it's YOU that doesn't understand. The 'Fraud is still a part of the leadership here and until this supposed new and approved BoD lock that bassturd out of this place, PM will not be taken seriously

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: Speedy BeeSo..........if I understand correctly, technically, RedFRAUD is still here and a MOD? You new BOD's want to preach peace amongst us all here yet none of you have the balls to toss the 'frauds fat arse through the door?

Originally Posted By: Speedy Beedumber than snot, it's YOU that doesn't understand. The 'Fraud is still a part of the leadership here and until this supposed new and approved BoD lock that bassturd out of this place, PM will not be taken seriously

I guess I don't understand some fellas mindset's. Ya know, I never once took issue with Mr Mock. I payed my dues to be a sponsor here well over 10 years ago to sell some of my first items, it gave me a good start, I respected it.

I didn't come here to nit pick the so called shills for certain companies or suck ups to certain mods.

I came here because it's my lifestyle, and I wanted to engage with others of a similar mindset.

I can't fathom wasting so much of my life, going out of my way, with negativity towards someone or something it erodes me as a person, so much so that I'm left name calling, and bickering, and becoming so bitter towards a place that needs to be unified.

Instead of the negativity, animosity, and uncooperative first few posts, why not spend some positive time with your kids, or grandkids, or wife, or buddy, or even sit back, read some older or newer threads that you enjoy.

Contribute positively, be an upper not a downer. We've got enough issues in the realm of what we do here.

What do ya say, deal?

Guess I am old school,not trying to stir the pot but if there is something I do not like I tend to distance myself from it,have distanced myself from lots of people and things in my 67 years.

Dang boys... it is the Internet. Nothing here impacts your life in any way unless you allow it to do so. If you have no interest in any drama don't entangle yourself in any drama. This very thread is titled "To post or not to post" and it is as simple as that. If you can't figure that out you might not be cut out for the Internet.

Originally Posted By: jmeddyI HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT TAKES TO RUN A SIGHT/FORUM BUT AM VERY APPRECIATIVE OF YOU THAT ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS SIGHT REMAIN ACTIVE.
When I found it 10 years ago, I had experience calling and trapping foxes in my younger years but ZERO knowledge of coyotes and the hunting of them. This site and many books/videos accelerated my learning curve immensely.

THANK YOU!!! Mike Eddy

Thanks Mike, we really appreciate the feedback and we are committed to making PM what Will Craig envisioned. So if you have any suggestions please feel free to pm me or any of the directors or mods.

Mo

Originally Posted By: Dark moon 63This place has had some bad press over the years in predator hunting magazines when a young guy would ask the wrong question. When skinney had Les Johnson on his podcast he said he had commented on some ammo he was using and got shredded. Turned the computer off and never looked back. Everybody has an opinion.

That is true Moon, I've seen it happen here and that is NOT what we want to happen. We want to create a community where people can come together and share tips, techniques, tactics, gear, etc...and do it without getting shredded. Unfortunately, being the internet, that might happen from time to time and that is why we have moderators and directors.

We don't want to be the thought police, think what you like, say what you want, but do it in a respectful manner. We will moderate our community if we see this happening.

Mo

Back