Timney Group Buy--SHIPPING!

HAT WINNER!!! Tim Neitzke graciously promised a drawing for a Predator Masters hat when we reached 50 triggers in this Group Buy so, thanks to the tremendous response, we drew for the hat winner. And, the winner is...(drum roll, please)...KYIowa! Congtratulations, Kyle! We'll get in contact with the PM Store and get a hat headed your way. Thanks to Tim Neitzke for doing this drawing!

Originally Posted By: tt35Coyote6974 and Buckskull, both of your orders came through fine. Thanks!

Thanks Tim, I was able to get to the payment screen this morning.

Tried to avoid this... But that money was just burning a hole in my pocket!

Plus its one of the the few "American Rifle" associated parts that will 'hopefully' be available in a few weeks time!
thumbup1.gif

THANK YOU to both Tim's for making this happen.

Originally Posted By: tt35Coyote6974 and Buckskull, both of your orders came through fine. Thanks!

Thanks Tim, appreciate it !!!
Now if only I could find a couple of stripped lowers !
I mean stripped lowers that were not priced at 4x what they were a month ago !

Originally Posted By: yenakIs the Group Buy done? When i Apply Coupon It says invalid or reached its limit or something like that.

No ,we got a few days yet. Did you use all caps (TIMNEY) on the code ?

Will place the order in a couple of days. Hoping to give my credit card a little bit of a break after the Christmas extravaganza. Should be on a different billing period by then. Thanks for the GB.

Originally Posted By: blackhawk309So deal is good till the 15th?
Just checking to be sure, but does the Remington R15's take the small pin?

Yes and Yes

Thanks for your order, Blackhawk309!

Just a reminder for those yet to order--please put your screen name and "Predator Masters" in the comment section at checkout to get entered in the drawing for the NOS Pod-Lock. Thanks!

tt

Back