Timney Group Buy--SHIPPING!

Can't go too far wrong on that. Thanks for the order, DD! And, thank you to all who've already placed their orders. I really appreciate the fanastic response!

Got one thanks,at checkout it said their on backorder when do you expect to get em in and ship?
Ok saw 3 weeks after sale ends,Thanks

Last edited:
Didnt get an email confirmation on my order placed yesterdat 1/6/2013 I can imagine your staff is extremly busy yet i figure this would be automated???

Field Medic: Yes, you should have gotten an automatic e-mail notification. Would you PM me with your specific info (Name, e-mail, order # if you have one) so I can check it more closely for you? Thanks.

Tim

Get yourself one or an extra if you can swing it. You will proly never see a price like this again. The mad rush of AR sales is making products harder to get.

Stock up !
grin.gif

Tim,

I just "pulled the trigger" twice and ordered two! I ordered them one at a time so I'll be entered twice for the free give away of the McMillan A5 rifle stock!! ..oh wait, the give away is for a NOS Pod-lock for Harris/Caldwell swivel bipods a $12.95 value...cool, I'll be happy to win that too
cool.gif

-Steve

Originally Posted By: NineDriverTim,

I just "pulled the trigger" twice and ordered two! I ordered them one at a time so I'll be entered twice for the free give away of the McMillan A5 rifle stock!! ..oh wait, the give away is for a NOS Pod-lock for Harris/Caldwell swivel bipods a $12.95 value...cool, I'll be happy to win that too
cool.gif

-Steve

That's funny,to bad it isn't the case. We are getting a good number of sales, it looks like a PM hat drawing will happen too !
grin.gif

Thanks to all....
thumbup.gif

Tim N. and Tim T.

1 ordered, will order another later in the week !
As a member of this group I appreciate this being done for us!
Thanks again !

Tim thanks again for the call..This is a sweet deal on a great trigger or 3 and obviously your customer service rocks. With AR prices going nuts I cant afford to buy another so good time for some upgrades to the ones I have. Thanks again. Jon

Thank you to everyone who has already taken advantage of this deal!

You're welcome, Jon. Thank you for the orders.

theyoungjedi: Group Buys involve gathering orders, placing them with the manufacturer then shipping the products when they arrive. Timney estimated a shipping date of three weeks after the order is placed. (January 16th) We will ship Priority Mail as soon as we recieve the triggers. Priority is almost always three days or less anywhere in the US. So...you are looking at sometime in the second week of February for delivery.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: king0581Jus to clarify is this a two stage trigger?

It's a single stage.Thanks. I do beleive I will have to order one.

Tim,
I attempted to place an order for a large pin Timney. When I tried to check out I was not offered a payment option other than pay pal. I don't have a pay pal account and thought that when I confirmed my order I would have the option of entering my credit card info. I was not offered that option and did not receive an e-mail confirmation of my order. Do I need to redo my order? I don't want to double order by mistake.

Thanks for checking. I looked at the order information a few minutes ago and do not see your order there. You do not have to be a member of PayPal to check out with your credit card. At check out it will give you two options. The first says "Have a PayPal acount?" with a login. Below that there is another option that says, "Don't have a PayPal account?". Click that option to use your CC without logging into PayPal. It may say that your info is not confirmed at some point. You do not have to worry about that. If you have trouble, please give me a call at 541/589-0030. We can walk you through it.

Back