The Fury uses FHSS, why?

Mike D. I will agree the larger speaker is'nt needed for most areas Like AZ or texas for example..
I call in areas that are wide open and i like to cover a area as much as possable with fewer stands.. I do alot of four directinal calling, which covers more than a mile in four directions and full volume dose'nt seem to bother the coyotes so no reason to turn it down.
For useing more than one sound at once i already have sounds recorded for that purpose, like coyote and rabbit or coyote and a lamb..
Don't you ever think that too much could just be too much..
Under normal conditions i've always felt that calling shouldbe kept as simple as possable..
Sooner or later you will have customers that want a caller built into a reliner..LOL Have fun with that one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TA17Rem,

If you look at all of the new features of the Fury, we were very well aware of keeping things simple. That is why we decided on some of the new features. If you take a look at how many times you depress buttons on a stand (maybe not your stands in particular, but the overall majority of stands made), the new features are intended to keep these button presses to a minimum. No volume button changes, no sound changes, no looking at numbers on the back of a remote or on a display, just hit the sequence and go. I don't think it can get any simpler. And again, these features are only there if you want them. As all of our products, the remote is very easy to use. And, the same can be stated for the other features as well. I can remember when we came out with the TX-200, and people looked at things like the presets and timer and thought why would I ever need that? Today, they are more important to our customers than anyone ever thought they would be. It is by answering the wants and needs of the predator community that has got us to where we are at today, and it is not going to change in the future.

I hope word doesn't get out about your recliner caller--shipping something like that would be cost prohibitive, LOL!

Quote:
TA17Rem,

If you look at all of the new features of the Fury, we were very well aware of keeping things simple. That is why we decided on some of the new features. If you take a look at how many times you depress buttons on a stand (maybe not your stands in particular, but the overall majority of stands made), the new features are intended to keep these button presses to a minimum. No volume button changes, no sound changes, no looking at numbers on the back of a remote or on a display, just hit the sequence and go. I don't think it can get any simpler. And again, these features are only there if you want them. As all of our products, the remote is very easy to use. And, the same can be stated for the other features as well. I can remember when we came out with the TX-200, and people looked at things like the presets and timer and thought why would I ever need that? Today, they are more important to our customers than anyone ever thought they would be. It is by answering the wants and needs of the predator community that has got us to where we are at today, and it is not going to change in the future.

I hope word doesn't get out about your recliner caller--shipping something like that would be cost prohibitive, LOL!

i will be first in line for the fury.Mike and staff has always gone out of thier way to make us happy.there is no dought in my mind this will be a awesome call.THIS IS A NO BRAINER.i havent been able to sleep at night after reading about the fury and cant wait to get my hands on it.Mike you guys are AWESOME thanks william

Quote:
Mike D. I will agree the larger speaker is'nt needed for most areas Like AZ or texas for example..
I call in areas that are wide open and i like to cover a area as much as possable with fewer stands..

I have been to AZ,TX and MN. I can promise you TX,AZ or anywhere else out west has more open country than anywhere in MN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif. Your post makes no sense /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowingsmilie.gif. Take a trip out west and I think you will learn the meaning to open country /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Maybe i should clarify,, I do hunt out west and texas or AZ don't even come close to open country. I've called in AZ, Nm., Wyoming, Co., S.D., N.D. and a little bit in Mn.
We have three types of land features, wooded, river valley, and prarie..
Here is a pic of where i spend most of my time..
IMG_0322.jpg

And here is one from the area i live in in Mn.

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

Man TA,
That looks like some hard country to spend a winter in, for coyote or man. One thing about it ,you can see 'em comin' a half mile away. I see what you mean, YOU ARE a dedicated hunter. Here's my callin' grounds:
IMG_2207.jpg

The foot hills of the Blue Ridge mountains. It snows maybe twice a year. Them coyotes slip all around me in this cover and have plenty to eat.
I can see where you're at if a coyote hears something in distress a mile away the race is on to see who gets there first for the meal. I see your need for a loooong range caller.
Again ,good huntin'! Stay warm my friend!
GAJoe

I reckon there is a big difference between "OPEN" country out west and "OPEN" country in other places. Our coyotes actually have some sage to hide in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

MNP007.jpg

Video_Shoot_1_025.jpg

Area51006.jpg

MNP007.jpg

Hey, that looks just like that corner where you and I had that game warden waiting for us ...... Naw , couldn't be... Could it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Forget all this talk about frequencies and crap...someone posted my picture without my permission. My attorney will be contacting you shortly. I am suing for $1,000,000 and the first Fury to hit the market.

Everyone should get sued for posting your photo. That is if they don't give a "WARNING! Graphic Photo" first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives........

After reading this thread, I need to delete my "Memorex boom box" thread. LOL!!!!!!

It's all good. Merry Christmas!

Back