Texas shooter reported to preach atheism on line!

Seems to me that evolutionists are still banking on the missing link, right? It is still just a theory? I may have missed something in the past several years since grade school science, so if the link has been discovered and evolution is no longer a theory but a proven fact could someone give me a link, please.

No I don't find any of that stuff to be an excuse for this mans evil acts.

The system didn't fail him. What makes you think the system owed him anything.

Every woman that is abused is somebodys sister or daughter. I will not tolerate that kind of behavior out of my son in law. Period.

Anybody that don't understand that a law does nothing until it is broken just don't get it.Just like police,who do the best they can I recon but they mostly investigate what happened after the fact.

This man was not sick. He was evil. He was finally stopped.
There is no excuse for him.Nobody failed him. He just failed.

When a person does wrong but don't know they are doing wrong that is sick.

Procedures and laws we must have but they will always be fallible.

No I don't care what his claimed faith or lack there of was. He obviously was wrong.

What would make you think I owe you any proof of anything.I don't need to prove anything. You will get your proof in due time.Be you right or wrong you will get your proof.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: obaroSeems to me that evolutionists are still banking on the missing link, right? It is still just a theory? I may have missed something in the past several years since grade school science, so if the link has been discovered and evolution is no longer a theory but a proven fact could someone give me a link, please.

Look it up if you are interested in knowing.
It's there, and really easy to find.

Nobody I know on here is going to spoon feed you something you intend to spit out.
Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance if you choose.

Originally Posted By: obaroWho or what defines 'morality' for an atheist?

You got this one for free.
grin.gif

Last edited:
fw707, you have asked questions here lots of times, you have no corner on it. If you don't care to answer that is fine.
Have I missed something somewhere that you are the authority on who gets free passes on questions?

Originally Posted By: tnshootist
The system didn't fail him. What makes you think the system owed him anything.

You have said some really dumb stuff for a smart guy, but this is the worst.

The system didn't fail him, it failed us.

What would make you think I owe you any proof of anything.I don't need to prove anything. You will get your proof in due time.Be you right or wrong you will get your proof.

That's the very predictable end of the conversation-more threats on behalf of your own special god who speaks to you in voices that nobody else hears.
Or you can always use a personal anecdote about a miracle you have experienced.

Please provide some evidence to support your claim.
What can I expect from this proof, and when can I expect it?
Have you promised/threatened this proof to somebody else in the past, and what were the results that time?
Is this event going to befall me automatically with no input from you, or are you going to request it like you would call in a napalm run on any other enemy?
Will you be notified of the results?

Remember what Hitch said?

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

Christopher Hitchens

You don't have to prove anything to me, but intellectual honesty would expect you to prove your assertions.

Originally Posted By: obarofw707, you have asked questions here lots of times, you have no corner on it. If you don't care to answer that is fine.
Have I missed something somewhere that you are the authority on who gets free passes on questions?

You can ask any question you would like to ask, but I will give you fair warning...
If I don't know the answer I will be glad to let you know.

I have no obligation to ignore a question or make up an answer to earn a "crown" from an imaginary friend.

Originally Posted By: obaroSeems to me that evolutionists are still banking on the missing link, right? It is still just a theory? I may have missed something in the past several years since grade school science, so if the link has been discovered and evolution is no longer a theory but a proven fact could someone give me a link, please.

obaro, do you know the difference between a theory and a scientific theory?
No more spoon feeding. You can look it up.

I suspect the definition is the same as when you missed it in grade school.

Come on FW.
I ain't making any threats.
You know that I am saying that no proof will be good enough till you see for yourself and you will.
We all will. No matter what anyone believes you can be sure we will die then all doubt will be gone.

In the meantime.
Wallow in your ignorance.
You make dumb statements.
Look it up I am not here to answer questions.
That is a stupid thing to believe.
For a smart man you sure are dumb.
And other quotable quotes from the FW. Returned with the same passion.

Spoon feeding in the long run teaches us nothing but the shape of the spoon. E. M. Forster

And then there is this guy;

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223
2qvy4vp.jpg

“Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the cruel and torturous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness, with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of a demon, than the word of God. It is a history of wickedness, that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind; and, for my part, I sincerely detest it, as I detest everything that is cruel.”

“Whence arose all the horrid assassinations of whole nations of men, women, and infants, with which the Bible is filled; and the bloody persecutions, and tortures unto death and religious wars, that since that time have laid Europe in blood and ashes; whence arose they, but from this impious thing called revealed religion, and this monstrous belief that God has spoken to man? The lies of the Bible have been the cause of the one, and the lies of the Testament of the other.”

Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

The bible is the original instruction manual for everything Noah Webster mentioned.
Have you read it?

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: tnshootistCome on FW.
You know that I am saying that no proof will be good enough till you see for yourself and you will.
We all will. No matter what anyone believes you can be sure we will die then all doubt will be gone.

In the meantime.

Busy today.
Quoted so it’ll be here later.

grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishdo you think that you have the same morals that hillary or bill clinton do? obama?

harvey weinstien?

the jihadi that ran over all those people in NYC on halloween & wished he'd done it a litle later so he could have gotten more kids?

clearly there are differences. why?

Stu, the jihadi actually had good morals, as he was Doing what God wanted him to do .."But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.', and 'All logical arguments can be defeated by the simple refusal to reason logical"

Bill, Hillary and Weinstein, I'm sure were all well aware of how to behave properly , but chose to ace otherwise. It's not that they didn't know better

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishno idea, but I think the notion that we're all born instilled with decency & morals is self-evidently false.

what I think is moral & what the guy robbing me thinks is moral are clearly not the same thing.

I just want to comment on this.

The guy robbing you KNOWS it's wrong. The difference is guilt and empathy.

Look at serial killers. They KNOW killing is wrong. They don't care. They don't FEEL anything afterwards. The only thing they all admit to is that they shouldn't be left to roam freely. They know right from wrong, so it goes much deeper than just knowing, or setting a set of rules into play. It's all about feeling guilty, remorseful, shameful, etcetera after committing something that's morally wrong.

I'm not commenting on where these all come from, just simply stating that everyone knows what's right, what's wrong. It's just that some don't care. Like stated in the Dark Knight, "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

So who or what gave human beings the capacity to feel empathy and compassion? I would find it difficult to think that each person was given the same amount. We all have kids and dogs. Even though they come from the same DNA profile or litter, their personalities can be completely opposite despite being raised in the same social environment. So what outside influence determines how much empathy/compassion or lack thereof, a person feels?

Perhaps I don't understand what an atheist is. Do they believe there is no creator or are they just against organized religion?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: tnshootistCome on FW.

Nope, I won't see anything, and neither will you.
We'll both be dead.
If you have evidence that supports seeing something after we die I'd love to know about it.

In the meantime.

tn,
some of your quotable quotes are wrong, and they kinda cast me in a bad light.
Now I'm gonna give you the benefit of a doubt, and if you'll correct them we'll just call them simple mistakes on your part and move along.

If you choose not to correct them, it would cause me to think they are intentional lies.

No apology necessary.
Simple corrections will suffice.

grin.gif

OH my. Lies.
Lets just call it poets license.

Or you can call it whatever you want to I do not care.
With all the crap you go on with your moral judgments don't mean flip.

Will I apologize?

Right. Sure. Wait for it.

Your a funny man FW.
You can talk out of both sides of your mouth at the same time.
You go round and round in circles never really saying anything demanding answers and refusing to give any all at the same time.
I have to say that takes some level of skill and a lot of practice.

Originally Posted By: tnshootistOH my. Lies.
Lets just call it poets license.

Or you can call it whatever you want to I do not care.
With all the crap you go on with your moral judgments don't mean flip.

Will I apologize?

Right. Sure. Wait for it.

Your a funny man FW.
You can talk out of both sides of your mouth at the same time.
You go round and round in circles never really saying anything demanding answers and refusing to give any all at the same time.
I have to say that takes some level of skill and a lot of practice.

No apology necessary for a simple mistake.
Just a simple correction.

Last chance.......

grin.gif

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerOriginally Posted By: Stu Farishdo you think that you have the same morals that hillary or bill clinton do? obama?

harvey weinstien?

the jihadi that ran over all those people in NYC on halloween & wished he'd done it a litle later so he could have gotten more kids?

clearly there are differences. why?

Stu, the jihadi actually had good morals, as he was Doing what God wanted him to do .."But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.', and 'All logical arguments can be defeated by the simple refusal to reason logical"

Bill, Hillary and Weinstein, I'm sure were all well aware of how to behave properly , but chose to ace otherwise. It's not that they didn't know better

Good point Swampy.
Christians believe that morals come from a relationship with a god. This guy had a relationship with his god, so therefore he had morals.

Makes sense if you analyze it using the Christian parameters, and those are the parameters you must use because Islam and Christianity share the same god of Abraham.

thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Back