T shot patterns to 100 yds

Status
Not open for further replies.
1ASS, do you by chance read a lot of comic book spy stories or maybe watch a lot of James Bond movies???

Originally Posted By: 1ASSASSINIt's actually called a "full military dress uniform"!

I was just wondering which donkey was going to kick first!

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Keep on diggin'! The more ya do, the more fraudulent you appear.

Now that this total episode has apparently ran its course..... A sad episode all the way around in several ways.

Just to clean up my part with the General Schwarzkopf reference. I posted the Kansas City idea just to see how or if he'd bite. Either he Googled it or he had previous knowledge from a few years back that was common knowledge about where the Desert Storm leader was buried.

For the record, I did not attend his funeral nor did I know Norman Schwarzkopf beyond the news media coverage of him.

Originally Posted By: Barkmanhttp://www.huntingnut.com/index.php?file=viewtopic&name=Forums&t=10756
Different tree he shot the coyote at

Quote:Deer Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:14 am Post subject: Re: Long-range coyote Reply with quote
-------------

Precision Riflesmith LLC / (918) 576-3217 / Custom Gun Work
Last edited by Deer Sniper on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Originally Posted By: hm1996Originally Posted By: Barkmanhttp://www.huntingnut.com/index.php?file=viewtopic&name=Forums&t=10756
Different tree he shot the coyote at

Quote:Deer Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:14 am Post subject: Re: Long-range coyote Reply with quote
-------------

Precision Riflesmith LLC / (918) 576-3217 / Custom Gun Work
Last edited by Deer Sniper on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Sure looks odd to me. Kinda like covering his tracks. Sad that people need attention that much.

So has this guy been pretending to be David for years, or more likely, is it really him and he finally went off of the deep end?

Originally Posted By: VarminterrorSo has this guy been pretending to be David for years, or more likely, is it really him and he finally went off of the deep end?

I'm going to take "he finally went off the deep end" for $200 Alex.
crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: BarkmanIn order to help him clean up his internet debacle, he claims to shoot the deer under the same tree as he claimed to shoot the coyote in this thread.

http://www.weatherby.dk/showthread.php?7690-Long-range-deer&p=72025#post72025

Yes I'm bored lol

A lot of things hide out under that tree. Must be the shade that they like so much. There's so much wildlife activity under that tree he sat up a shooting bench so he could snipe them out from under it. Wow....what a cool guy. He's really living the dream....living a dream...fairy tale. Whatever you want to call it.

He's either not on the right drugs or he's on the wrong ones.

At 8:35 he had already seen 19 deer and 9 coyotes and waits till late afternoon to shoot that buck? You would think if any of this had a lick of truth to it he would at least be standing up for himself instead of turning tail and running away.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogAt 8:35 he had already seen 19 deer and 9 coyotes and waits till late afternoon to shoot that buck? You would think if any of this had a lick of truth to it he would at least be standing up for himself instead of turning tail and running away.

He's still around. He's just put everyone on "Ignore". He thinks by doing that that we can't see him seeing us.

It's a common tactic for people like him who need attention and who don't want the truth presented to them and others........

If I was setting on a field at 8:35 and there were 19 deer and 9 coyotes there, at 8:36 I'd be gutting a deer and getting ready to go home.

Originally Posted By: rudymontanaWhy hasn't 1ASSASSIN BEEN REMOVED FROM FORUMS????? IS IT COMEDY RELEIF????

Other than blow smoke up everyone's back side he really hasn't violated the TOS that I can tell. Being a big blow hard isn't a violation is it? And....it is comedy.

Originally Posted By: Winny FanOriginally Posted By: pyscodogAt 8:35 he had already seen 19 deer and 9 coyotes and waits till late afternoon to shoot that buck? You would think if any of this had a lick of truth to it he would at least be standing up for himself instead of turning tail and running away.

He's still around. He's just put everyone on "Ignore". He thinks by doing that that we can't see him seeing us.

It's a common tactic for people like him who need attention and who don't want the truth presented to them and others........

He was last online on 8/9/18 at 5:56 PM.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogOriginally Posted By: rudymontanaWhy hasn't 1ASSASSIN BEEN REMOVED FROM FORUMS????? IS IT COMEDY RELEIF????

Other than blow smoke up everyone's back side he really hasn't violated the TOS that I can tell. Being a big blow hard isn't a violation is it? And....it is comedy.

Right you are, Bill. Almost sounds like someone else we know, eh?
w00t.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back