Some pics of my pup growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally the truth comes out about TT. I LOVE it!!! I have wanted to say ALOT of things on here about him & the way we was done with our dog, but I havent trying to be the "better person", I just didn't want to get banned from this sight. Our dog is a good dog, but it had nothing to do with the 4 months he spent at TT's house, he did nothing with our dog, but let him eat dead coyotes or hunch the cat. He was so sick when my husband picked him up, he puked all the way home (coyote hair) & was still sick 2 days later. We took him to the vet which was not cheap for all the med's & shots they gave him, on top of all the money we had spent going down to NM twice & what we paid for our so called "trainning". He was to coward to even take my husband on a hunt to "show" him how great our dog worked, which he told us everytime we called about him, yes that's right we had to call him to get a "progess report" on our dog. After waiting 3 hours for TT to show up for that morning hunt, my husband finally drove to TT's house & picked up his dog & headed home, after countless calls & text TT decides to call my husband after he posts on facebook that he just took "NUTS" to the vet, to coward to call so he took the easy way out & sent him a text. After that everyone that would ask TT about a dog or anything else on PU I would send a private message & tell them our story & not to waste their time or money, to go find someone that will not screw them over for a $. KARMA is not a pretty thing, & I think a few months ago TT got some of it! Sucks when someone "screws" you over HUH!!

Originally Posted By: AGlynnHere's your explanation...........he's a crook! This is so hard for me to "keep it clean" LOL

yes he is........he will take advantage of anyone

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Caller-4-HireAglynn are you saying he fed your dog coyote meat

if you only knew the conditions of his pens youd of seen.............yes he feeds coyote carcases to his pups i have seen him do it and so have others

YES I am, that coyote meat & hair didn't just jump inside my dog for him to puke up for 3 days after leaving TT's house. When we were there, there was dead coyotes just laying around in his yard & my dog ran free, or so we was told that, but who really knows if that was true. We never was showed a video or pic's of our dog hunting coyotes or killing any so how do you think he had all the hair & meat in his system?? I have seen post where TT has denied feeding "his" dogs coyote meat, that's probably true he doesn't feed gunner that crap, just other people's dogs!

Duane and I have been saying the same thing for a couple of years now and everyone dog piles us and Duane even got kicked off the board for it. Now enough of you have been screwed by him maybe someone will start to listen. It is too bad PM takes his lying side.

I made an agreement for my dog for training for 4 months. when i took it up there to drop it off we were to meet saturday at 5 a.m. and go hunt and then i leave at 12 p.m.. he meets me at the motel at 8 a.m. and says their alarm didn’t go off and took me to 3 or 4 stands. it was noon and i had to go.

i was told i would be recieving pictures, videos, and calls and texts every week or so with progress. in 4 months i got 3 pictures, a short 10 second video clip and a few calls and texts. my hands are tied because i want to confront him but he has my dog 11 hours away and dont want an "oh no your dog got ran over" story if i make him mad.

4 moths go by and he says he is ready and i make the drive to pick him up. i meet him friday before dark and visit and watch the dogs bay a coyote in the bay pen. he tells me about the ranch we are going to hunt in the morning to show me my dogs skills. i ask him how my dog hunts by himself and he tells me he has never taken him afield by himself, which is what is on his website as what the final month of training consists of. we are to meet at 5 a.m. at the motel.

5 rolls around and he’s not there. 530,545,630,645. i am calling and texting with no answer! by now it is 730 and i am fuming! i drive to his house to where i see the living conditions. his windows to his house are cracked because it is cool out. 30 dogs barking to high heaven and i am still calling with no answer. i knock on his front door for 2 or 3 minutes and still no answer.

i finally realize that he isn’t going to take me and show me my dog in the field. i catch my dog , load him up and drive 11 hours home.

i finally get a text 3 days later stating that he was just so tired he couldn’t get up, but assures me my dog is really good.

first 3 coyotes i call in, i sick him and he looks at me like he’s lost. coyote comes out and he sees them and doesn’t go to them. i had him going to them before i took him up there!!

so i started back at step one and now have him working well.

the one thing that really got me was that when i was at his house i noticed that every pen and tree that had a dog tied to it had a skinned coyote carcass under it which is what he fed them. needless to say i thought my dog was going to die before i got home.

luckily he didn’t and didn’t vet check for parvo, but was really sick from eating coyote for so long. that bill was very expensive.

all in all, I am out around $2,000 for the training and the costs of the trips out there and back 2 times.

Chris,
You are new here so I'm going to give you some advice, before you call someone a liar or suggest they are on drugs, spend a little time reading some of the previous posts on the board. You'll see examples of exactly what you believe is a myth.

You'll also see a post where I talked about how quickly one will get banned from our board for trying to entice arguments within this forum! I believe you could benefit from these previous discussions.

I think we need to hear what Tony has to say about some of the accusations being made. I have enjoyed reading what he has posted on the site since i became a member. Also i saw that he used to live in Cedar Rapids, Ia which is the area i am trying to begin hunting in myself. I am fairly new to the site and feel i need to give everyone a fair shot to explain themselves. Although it seems like most of you have had 1st hand experience in dealing with him so it would be pretty hard to deny all of it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mikegrangerChris,
You are new here so I'm going to give you some advice, before you call someone a liar or suggest they are on drugs, spend a little time reading some of the previous posts on the board. You'll see examples of exactly what you believe is a myth.

You'll also see a post where I talked about how quickly one will get banned from our board for trying to entice arguments within this forum! I believe you could benefit from these previous discussions.

I was out of line. My apologies.

from the beginning when i showed tony how to trap coyotes let him use MY equipment while i was away( when i returned they were still in the ground unchecked sitting to rust in the sun) and till he got a dozen traps of his own and then i filmed most of the instruction of his first dvd "so you want to be a predator caller" and i received a few 20 dallor bills as payment for my gas alone it wasnt a big deal then i shrugged it off as "hes a freind" I never got one percent from the sale of that dvd and then the big moment when his "sponsers" showed up and he decided to go in with them and film a tv show and they pay all the costs and some of my wages the deal was as the agreement in the motel room that he payed half then they payed half...they paid me he has not paid the 1100 he owes me I even gave him the bennifit of the doubt and asked for the sponsors contact info yet all i hear is "ill get the spomsers information to you soon" never has happend he needed a camera man and I didn’t think id get screwed I jumped in yes prolly my mistake I had seen the things he was doing with his “ training program” that I did not want to be associated with I had seen what happened when I received a dog from him it came down with parvo shortly ( its not a county problem either) it was a gift or just a way to make him feel better for all this free help I asked to be removed from his internet tv show for two reasons 1. I realy don’t want to be on tv anyway never did never will.2 he has not payed me or tried to get payment to me for filming the the tv show at the rate of 150 dallars a day l. Nor did I ever sighn a waiver allowing him to put my face on any type of video. And finaly im not willing to risk my job as a trapper with all the politics and recent events that might land me in trouble being on an internet tv show. If he cant understand why he is loseing friends after he had treated them the way he has that’s his problem I will never get payed obviously especialy trying to be nice about it to him or being quiet. That’s why it is on this public forum for everyone to see what happened between me and tony the things I taught him loaned him filming I did for him trapping and ideas on methads and ingridients to use in his “ calling scents that I thaught was going to be for him not to mention coyotes I caught for him to use in his program that he put on tv and took still shots of as advertisement for his guideing service.
I got a shovel a sick dog that I got over parvo a few 20 bills and if I remember right he gave me a little extra for a few coyotes I sold to him once. Most of the coyotes I caught for him he used In his “program” thaught I was helping a guy who wantd to learn to trap seems I was helping a guy who wanted free help.

Last edited:
I guess my question is why is PM suporting someone like Tony Tebbe when there has been many report to them of selling puppies that were confirmed to have parvo over and over again by Vets and then these animal abuse cases surface of him feeding dogs coyote meat. This is what gives the good guys a bad name with the tree huggers.
And then all the cases that have been reported to PM Admin about him ripping people off. And then give Duane the boot because he stands by the guys getting ripped off.
Just doesnt make any sence to me.
Mike Granger could you please shed some light on this?

Last edited:
This is a really interesting thread!! Kind of funny that all the guys that used to defend him are now dog piling him. It's just a matter of time before more people will see through him.

I have personally never delt with Tony but I can tell you that Duane, Devin and Trapper2 Ryan are square guys to deal with I have got dogs from all three and they were just are they said. I have hunted with Duane and he is a truly honest man that has never said a word that was'nt true. Same with the other two I mention above. We just need to keep our sport pure and true and make sure the people we are dealing with would be people you would have over for dinner. I got a horrible taste in my mouth with this forum after what happened to Duane I think we lost a great wealth of knowledge when he was asked to leave. There are some true dogmen on this site they may not be refined and have the gift of gab or be 100% politically correct but they hunt and hunt hard. I think we all need to take. Step back and see who the good guys are even if we don't always see eye to eye. The three men mentioned above would be welcome at my house or camp fire any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back