Show us a photo of your reloading space.

[img:center]http://
Mosesdepriming.jpg
[/img] Maybe why my groups are off a little ?

Originally Posted By: VarmintnvI recently had to move my reloading/gun room upstairs and combine it with my "other obsession/hobby". Any guesses what the other one is? LOL A couple of the pics offer a clue!!

101_4451.jpg

Uhmmmm... Collecting girly looking stuffed animals???

As you can tell, I've been at this hobby for a while. I stared reloading in 1967. My last move to South Dakota required a new bench, etc. I have a lot of storage opposite of the bench. It doesn't look this clean at the moment.

Jim

Mauser98002.jpg
Mauser98004.jpg
Mauser98003.jpg

Hi UtahShooter

I got the second one for what it cost to ship it to South Dakota about a year ago. My Nephew gave it to me when he upgraded to the Dillon 1050. The RL 550Bs are great presses. I have one setup for large primers and the other for small primers. I use them for single stage loading as well.

I have a bunch of relatives in Utah. Most are in the Cedar City and Hurricane area.

Jim

LOL I forgot about those!! Those were all from the wife at one time or another. The actual clue was the color of the floor. I collect Hotwheels as my "other" hobby. This room WAS strictly for my collection. Now it's half cars, and half hunting/reloading.

Originally Posted By: UtahShooter
Packers? Ok now I have seen it all.
yeah I fricken hate them. I stole the rubbermaid shelf thing from my wife who unforfunetly is a Packer fan
sick.gif
I need to cover that up!!!!!

I started loading with a tong tool in the 60's. I bought my first press in 70 and have been loading ever since.

The bench

bench02gw4.jpg

The library

dscf0898p.jpg

Nice looking set-ups guys. I'm running a college size reloading area, in a college size apt with a college size budget
smile.gif

Here's what I got. The desk is a $15 pawn shop computer desk with about $5 worth of upgrades to make it "reloading durable"
I've only got about 100 rounds pressed, but it all seems to be holding rock solid so far. Reloaded with my cousin at his spot for about 3 years before getting a ChargeMaster 1500 and Case Prep Stateion for my birthday back in Oct.

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

Back