Show us a photo of your reloading space.

bench02gw4.jpg

dscf0898p.jpg

you need to send it to a host (photo bucket or something) and then just paste a link in your post.
thats nice 2400 you have more money tide up in reloading equipment than I do guns.
plotthound I hope the fire marshal never see's your room
impressive to say the least.
Mike

I think it looks mighty fine to me, but women do have to be happy. As the saying goes here in Texas, "if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"
smile.gif

Can't beat a Coax! My wife bought me a new one for Christmas as she thought my old one was worn out
smile.gif
I did not have the heart to tell her that it would have out lived me and probably another user
smile.gif
A good friend now has it. I am sure that it will serve him very well as it always did me. I think that my wife really did not think my old press would look good in my new room
smile.gif
She is such a keeper! 29 years and she still treats me like a king. I am glad that she has not decided to get her old eyes checked
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Curlywoods I am glad that she has not decided to get her old eyes checked
smile.gif

Curly, I bought my wife a new pair of glasses for Christmas and she left me.
laugh.gif

041.jpg

012.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: yotehunter243here is mine. I built this bench over a weekend

DSC00497.jpg

my yote getter
DSC00499.jpg

DSC00500.jpg

nothing fancy i dont target shoot just reload for coyotes

Hey look at mine. now that is nothing fancy. Yours is like a freekin gold mine to me.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Curlywoods I am glad that she has not decided to get her old eyes checked
smile.gif

Curly, I bought my wife a new pair of glasses for Christmas and she left me.
laugh.gif

There you go! LOL!!!!!!!

Heres mine, We moved into this house last febuary and im still working on it.A frend of mine is a contractor and was remodling an old office in town that had 80 year old 1X12 pine paneling on the walls and he gave me all of it.So thats what im putting on the walls i still have a corner left to do. Plus i have that snazzy Jimmy Newtron curtin
scared.gif

Steve

20110109112405.jpg

20110109112823.jpg

Originally Posted By: yotehunter243haha i can build ya one Utahshooter shipping maybe a little high haha
You wanna build me a gold mine? I will pay 100 bucks as long as it profits.

I like seeing all this eye candy by the way. Thanks for all of you posting. I did think it would be fun.

It's not much, but it gets the job done. I recently had to move my reloading/gun room upstairs and combine it with my "other obsession/hobby". Any guesses what the other one is? LOL A couple of the pics offer a clue!!

101_4449.jpg

101_4450.jpg

101_4451.jpg

Back