Same-sex marriage recognized by southern Baptist church

20h4xnk.png

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223Oh ok. You must be a democrat then.
grin.gif

Actually I’m not.
I’m right with sandy hicks and a lot of other rational thinking conservatives on a lot of subjects.

Originally Posted By: sandy hicks
If a gay pair walked into our church I would still shake hands and welcome them like I do everyone else.

I just happen to disagree with you on a lot of subjects where your extremism shows up.

Supporting traditional values and promoting the general welfare of healthy families and societies is of course extremism to a cultural marxist.

Cant get "the ends justifies the means" without a perverted and corrupt society.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223Supporting traditional values and promoting the general welfare of healthy families and societies is of course extremism to a cultural marxist.

Cant get "the ends justifies the means" without a perverted and corrupt society.

Using your supernatural religious fantasies to define the morality and perversion of the world and everybody in it is extremism.
You can throw in politics to make your conspiracy theory work out better, but it looks like it all goes back to your religion.

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223That is just your opinion.

Well, yes,
Some of it is.
But it seems apparent that you have your idea of morality defined by your own particular extremist version of an ancient Messianic religion.
That alone would have to shape your entire view of the world.

Am I wrong??

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223The homosexual marriage issue is leftists/globalists using it as a way to get support for votes, money, and to create division in society by making the gay people believe they're being oppressed while perverting the sanctity of one man and one woman marriage in the process. An attack on the family unit, American values, and morality.

Fp223,
I have read this post at least 6 times from beginning to end.
From what I can tell, it is nothing but an opinion that is directed against a certain class or group of Americans, simply for having a belief that is different than yours.

Can you provide even one single fact to support your belief that gay people are perverting and attacking American values and morality?

Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223Supporting traditional values and promoting the general welfare of healthy families and societies is of course extremism to a cultural marxist.

And why in the heck did you have to call me something like a “cultural Marxist”?
Was it just to try and destroy the credibility of my opinions?
I Googled the term and read for 5 minutes and I still have no idea what it means.
But, hey, if it helps you with your tin foil hat conspiracy theory, good for you.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Foxpro.223The homosexual marriage issue is leftists/globalists using it as a way to get support for votes, money, and to create division in society by making the gay people believe they're being oppressed while perverting the sanctity of one man and one woman marriage in the process. An attack on the family unit, American values, and morality.

Fp223,
I have read this post at least 6 times from beginning to end.
From what I can tell, it is nothing but an opinion that is directed against a certain class or group of Americans, simply for having a belief that is different than yours.

Can you provide even one single fact to support it?

I suspect the comment is based on the same empirical evidence observed by most Americans. Evidence which is observable and quantitative to a much greater extent than your obsessive rants against the existence of God.

Read again.
I think he said the left was using gay people for their own interests.
This is a perfect example of your inability to understand.
Why I don't know.I think you chose to not consider understanding.

It appears to be a purely liberal mindset causing it but you maintain you are not liberal.
However the quotes you use are from liberals.Or progressives if you prefer.
Your views on every subject from evolution to Religion are liberal views or I should say those who share your views are mostly liberal people.

The views of most who have replied to you are mainstream not extreme.You saying they are is an opinion not a fact.

It seems to me your whole perspective is liberal.Maybe not.
But it certainly is not conservative.

Originally Posted By: ADK
I suspect the comment is based on the same empirical evidence observed by most Americans. Evidence which is observable and quantitative to a much greater extent than your obsessive rants against the existence of God.

Since you are speaking for Fp223 now, can you provide some "empirical" evidence to support his claims that you suspect?

You seem to think that since I see no evidence to support the belief in any god, that is a "rant" against the existence of your "God" with a capital "G".
I don't believe that I have ever said a god of some sort doesn't exist. I have only said I see no evidence or proof.

You can correct the whole issue immediately on behalf of Fp223, and everybody else here on PM that has ever been involved in all of these mudslinging "discussions", by providing indisputable and undeniable evidence that his God with a capital "G" exists.
I'm sure he will be grateful.

It will all be over then-no more faith, and no more doubt.

I will go back to helping folks reload and shoot 1000 yards full time, and all will be well.

It really is that simple.

Tick-Tock.

thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: tnshootistRead again.
I think he said the left was using gay people for their own interests.

You think???
You can't be satisfied speaking for me, you have to think and speak for other folks too.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: tnshootist

"Understand"??
You mean think like you?
I guess it's a shock to know that some folks don't think like you.

Looks to me like your religious assertions have crashed and burned over the past few weeks. I never hear you upholding your faith anymore. It's all just sarcasm and insults to almost every post I make-nothing at all to add to the discussion. It's almost like you aren't even aware of the subject.
You've never been able to disprove any of the information I've posted, so I guess that's all you have left.

Or maybe the Predestination/Election doctrine is right after all, and you are just a Vessel of Wrath?

Sad....

BEWARE OF THE AGENT PROVOCATEUR

The soft provocateur is an expert at the three D’s of destruction: Dissension, distraction, and disruption.
His arsenal includes fabrications, distortions, misrepresentations, and misinformation. He spreads slander
systematically and craftily; seeking to undermine the kindred leadership, and thus deny it of it’s driving force.
He plants seeds of doubt with the object of turning the kindreds attentions away from folkish activity, and
instead diverting it and it’s resources against itself. His modus operandi is: divide and conquer!

More of the same from you. Deflect and redirect.
My post is not sarcastic.

Why don't you address the reason your mentors are liberals.

I don't think anymore that your purpose has much to do with Religion.

You want to pick at details of peoples faith.
If you don't believe in God then there is no discussion after that. No details matter.

If you don't believe IN Jesus then nothing else matters.There is no Religion to discuss.

The predestination thing sort of puzzled me at first. It's not like you make it out to be though.
It's to bad no one can explain anything to you. If you was willing to consider not just ridicule you could have learned some things.

By the way.
It's cute the way you use the little faces.

Last edited:
Why don't you address the reason your mentors are liberals.

I have no mentors. I can think for myself.
Mentors are your business, not mine.

Remember?

"Listen up pup, I AM the mentor."
Someone who is no longer with us
1-4-17 Page 8
http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...8751&page=8

Sorry I couldn't do a direct quote, but the system wont allow that on a locked thread---and a banned member.

You want to pick at details of peoples faith.
If you don't believe in God then there is no discussion after that. No details matter.

If you don't believe IN Jesus then nothing else matters.There is no Religion to discuss.

If you will show me evidence that proves the existence of ANY supernatural god who performs miracles and answers prayers, of any faith, in the whole world, I will go away and never come back.
So I guess it would have to be Jesus because any other god would be a false god according to your beliefs, and that wouldn't count for you.

The predestination thing sort of puzzled me at first. It's not like you make it out to be though.

Would you like for me to hook you up with some of your brethren who will tell you in no uncertain terms that you are in or you are out since before the earth was created, and you have no control whatsoever on where you spend your eternity?
It shouldn't have puzzled you if you've studied your bible.
It's called the predestination/election doctrine and it is the basis of Calvinism.

My post is not sarcastic.

Go back and look at your posts for the last few weeks. They have almost zero content to promote your position.
You are barely one step above ADK's useless narcoleptic replies.

And if all else fails and you feel the need to grasp at straws, all is not lost. You can renounce your religion and claim a special relationship that was designed just for you.

Originally Posted By: Savage250
Religion is man made. I don't have any religion. What I DO have is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and His Holy Spirit lives inside me.

Back