**SALE** 204 uppers

When I talked to Scott the other day he already had on lot of barrels on the way from Rock Creek and access to more if needed.

Got mine in today!!!! The workmanship is great just what I was looking for. I got the scope mounted on it now to get to the range with it. Thanks Scott I will get some pics up soon.

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSAre the rock creek barrels cut rifled ones ? Also I noticed on their website that as of November 1st they aren't taken any barrel orders. Could this extend wait times ?

I don't think you'll have to wait all year. He said they will be avialble during the 1st part of 2014. That means now.

Originally Posted By: RuddyGot mine in today!!!! The workmanship is great just what I was looking for. I got the scope mounted on it now to get to the range with it. Thanks Scott I will get some pics up soon.

Glad to see someone got theirs. Wonder if any more have shipped??

Originally Posted By: scottmilk9I'll be shipping more this week.

Thanks Brandon, I was at shotshow all last week.

Not a problem, Scott. Just figured if I knew the answer I'd chime in and help... Email inbound, btw.

how was the show? I really need to start a blog or something its such a tease to have shot show in my town and not be able to attend! Glad to hear they are getting shipped out, cant complain on the wait, month and a half ish vs most peoples 6month to a year wait...

Looking forward to getting mine

thanks Scott!

Originally Posted By: 07yzrysderhow was the show? I really need to start a blog or something its such a tease to have shot show in my town and not be able to attend! Glad to hear they are getting shipped out, cant complain on the wait, month and a half ish vs most peoples 6month to a year wait...

Looking forward to getting mine

thanks Scott!

They really are critical of the "bloggers"... just fyi. We plan on being there, (no booth), next year, and most likely will pay my in laws to babysit the three kids before we go though!

yea might start it now with some in depth reviews and product testing from major companies. spiffy it up so it looks all professional lol. I completely understand why they are doing it though as people complained because customers got retail price lists and dont understand the fact that businesses need to make money....

Back