**SALE** 204 uppers

scottmilk9

Now until Dec. 2nd the Black friday/cyber monday, 204 Ruger upper sale will commence... price will be $625 plus $25 for shipping. Its $174 off retail. They will be 1-11 twist, 20" barrels, flat top upper, standard MFR free float tube and Young MFG bolt/carrier. .750 diameter(SPR profile). If you want to upgrade handguards/bolt carrier/etc... its possible.
I will only accept orders via email (scott@specializeddynamics.com) with the following info:
Name, phone number and time to best contact you.
1/2 down will be required via check/money order/credit card(except AE).
I'm working out in the shop with the lathe, painting and building, so its hard to get to the phone. Delivery times will be around the 1st of the year for this order.
Thank you all and have a great Holiday season.

Originally Posted By: scottmilk9If i do more than a 20", I'll have to get a 25" blank, i only have 21" blanks coming, but its doable.

Can you do a heavy barrel? Also does the receiver have forward assist?

Originally Posted By: 1up5downOriginally Posted By: scottmilk9If i do more than a 20", I'll have to get a 25" blank, i only have 21" blanks coming, but its doable.

how heavy of a barrel? Our standard profile is .750 diameter. yes upper will have forward assist.

Originally Posted By: scottmilk9Originally Posted By: 1up5downOriginally Posted By: scottmilk9If i do more than a 20", I'll have to get a 25" blank, i only have 21" blanks coming, but its doable.

how heavy of a barrel? Our standard profile is .750 diameter. yes upper will have forward assist.

Around .930 is the profile I like.

Are the rock creek barrels cut rifled ones ? Also I noticed on their website that as of November 1st they aren't taken any barrel orders. Could this extend wait times ?

Originally Posted By: 1up5downWill the 1-11 twist stabilize the 32gr. bullets? Sorry for all the questions.

Yes they will my current 204 will shoot from 32-39 gr bullets and is a 12 twist. You probably could shoot a 40 gr out of a 11 twist.

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSOriginally Posted By: 1up5downWill the 1-11 twist stabilize the 32gr. bullets? Sorry for all the questions.

Yes they will my current 204 will shoot from 32-39 gr bullets and is a 12 twist. You probably could shoot a 40 gr out of a 11 twist.

Thanks Rob. My Sabre Defence 204 has a 1-12 and won't shoot the 40gr. worth a hoot. Never tried the 39's. i like the versatility of the 1-11 twist.

Originally Posted By: scottmilk9Now until Dec. 2nd the Black friday/cyber monday, 204 Ruger upper sale will commence... price will be $625 plus $25 for shipping. Its $174 off retail. They will be 1-11 twist, 20" barrels, flat top upper, standard MFR free float tube and Young MFG bolt/carrier. .750 diameter(SPR profile). If you want to upgrade handguards/bolt carrier/etc... its possible.
I will only accept orders via email (scott@specializeddynamics.com) with the following info:
Name, phone number and time to best contact you.
1/2 down will be required via check/money order/credit card(except AE).
I'm working out in the shop with the lathe, painting and building, so its hard to get to the phone. Delivery times will be around the 1st of the year for this order.
Thank you all and have a great Holiday season.

What kind of groups at 100yards can one expect with this upper? Also how much does this upper weigh?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 1up5downWill the 1-11 twist stabilize the 32gr. bullets? Sorry for all the questions.
I had a 1/11" in .20Practical and it ran 26g to 40g bullets into small tiny groups, one of the main reasons I went w/the 1/11 also is that those who have that twist reported good results w/every bullet.

I bought one of Scott's Sale uppers in 204
Could not be happier
Mine is 12 twist and shoots great --
heaviest I use is 38
This is great deal at great price --
Thanks

Back