Ron Paul is a Numbskull!

And you keep saying "we" like everyone here agrees with you. Most, IMHO, choose not to say anything as they probably afraid of being singled out and called "mush" for brains.

Well, I haven't posted anything on this here site in a long time for the simple reason that I was seeing how some fellows were treating Ron Paul supporters. But, I have been reading from here all along. I was a fervent Herman Cain supporter in the beginning, but the wise old Doctor Paul won me over. I, however, felt that I shouldn't post too many of my thoughts because of a select few on here who were quite uncivil to the Ron Paul posters. Now, I know I am no "mush" for brains. I get a little tired in my old age, but "mush" is no-where within my skull. Jinxed247, you are a fine young man. I agree with you 100%.

Look guys, it's beginning to appear that you want to argue just for the sake of argument. The term "we" according to the language I grew up with means the plural of I. It's used to denote oneself and another or others. Nowhere in any definition I can find does it denote everyone. I honestly could give a crap what you believe in or even who you believe in, knock yourself out. As you pointed out, you may not be privy to all the goings on around here when our little friends crawl out from under the bridge and start their drama. I don't know how to make it any clearer, from many public and private conversations with numerous other members here, in my opinion, as for myself and many others, "we" agreed with many of RP's positions. We also disagreed with many of his positions. Likewise with Romney, who was in no way our choice for President. It was simply a choice of ABO. The backlash against the trolls is "once again", not a reflection against their candidate, it is against their "in yo face" attitude that only they are smart enough to know the real truth and if you're not in lockstep with them you're stupid. "Our" feelings toward them would be just the same regardless of who they supported as long as they continued to display their serious case of the red azz. You know as well as I that RP would have received way fewer votes than did Mr RINO Romney, but again, from private and public discussions, "We" would have even supported RP if he could have generated any interest that amounted to anything. The fight is over, we lost the battle and quite possibly the war. At this point RP will never have any effect on public opinions again, nor will Romney. It's time for both to leave the scene graciously while they still can, and for that matter, the rest of the bozo's who ran in the Republican primaries need to bow out also. Our only hope at redemption is injecting some new, young blood in to the mix.

Once again I hope this clears up some of the confusion. Those who are dead set in stirring up the pot will read what they want into this and I am certain these words will be twisted and misconstrued to affect that purpose. If that's the case, so be it, this crap is getting really boring.

That's just the thing az...I haven't seen any "in yo face" posts...the only thing that I have seen from "us" few is responses to attacks that were leveled at "us". I certainly didn't start the argument. Look at the title of this post. I just believe that it's in poor taste....I don't consider people with differing viewpoints trolls if they defend themselves for supporting somebody...I consider trolls to be the anti-hunters we occasionally get on here.

If you want to stop the "arguments" then talk with the people that post topics such as this one. Or be prepared to offer counter points with facts rather than go right to mud slinging.

I get that you agree with some of what RP says and believes in...most conservatives do. You may not openly hurl insults but rather do it underhandedly. I am more than willing to let this drop as we will never agree on this subject. I would rather spend my efforts fighting gun control and illegal wire taps than with each other. We all have a commonality or we wouldn't get such a diverse group of people on this website. Our commonality of pursuing the smartest animals known to man...the predator.

So, with that being said, I am done posting in this post as we could talk and talk and talk til the cows come home.

JINX: Its a case of chicken or the egg with some of what goes on here, and, in all honesty, I, for one have not seen who threw the first punch from the beginning, on a number of subjects; in other words - where ground zero was.

There are, however, SOME who intentionally goad people into dissencion for the 'fun of it'.

For myself? I am not a RP fan, thought ROM. had a lot to offer and BO is not presidential material. But THAT is JMHO.

Last edited:
Ron (Einstein) Paul sided with every liberal Democrat in Congress against the N.R.A.. Who do you side with?

Following LaPierre on Meet the Press, Sen. Charles Schumer, D- N.Y., said that the NRA leader is “so extreme and so tone deaf that he actually helps the cause of us passing sensible gun legislation in the Congress…. He is so doctrinaire and so adamant that I believe gun owners turn against him as well.”

Ground zero happened when a group of us told these people that we would not vote for a liberal. Meaning neither Romney nor Obama was good enough to court our vote. These hard core party loyalists were not pleased with it, but had such a big head on their shoulders they told us that we were not needed and to go back and hide in our holes. Calling us liberal sympathizers, [beeep] down right supporters of the Kenyan sock puppet himself.

After the election, they changed their tone and placed blame on us, because after-all it is activists people like us whom go knock on doors for something we believe in. (I'm 99% certain than none of these republidrones got off their couch)

So now here we sit, with folks like myself saying, "I told you he had zero chance on winning because their was no policy difference between the 2 besides who lined their pockets" [beeep] that was almost the same too. And they sit there, huffing and puffing, still considering us the enemy, while touting they hold most of the same beliefs we have.

I simply offer up examples of why the common non interested citizen would turn away from anything they had to sell. Take AZ for instance. He is a racist homophobe. I'm sure under the right circumstances he would agree (though not on here, he has an image to defend) So while he goes off about how gays and other non white people should not be held to the same standard of being American, I simply point out where he is wrong. Call me a troll, I'm fine with that. I'll keep doing my thing, and I'm sure you all will as well. Just when it comes time to court people to vote for your beliefs, people might want to look at the liberty movement for advice on how to being people together, because touting the super christian, pro republican, "I wave my don't tread on me flag, because the govt. needs to stay out of my live" While insisting that that same govt. should control others, isn't going to work anymore.

Last edited:
FOCUS Poleski,this thread is about Numbskulls mouth,not the 2012 election.
sleep.gif

Originally Posted By: ADKKids,try to remember what this thread is about. We are talking about the N.R.A.'s proposal for reducing shootings in our schools.

Originally Posted By: ADKFOCUS Poleski,this thread is about Numbskulls mouth,not the 2012 election.
sleep.gif

Will you make up your mind.......

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357Poleski promotes Gays, he hates God. End of story.. unless he can prove otherwise. With facts... not hearsay.

The majority of the posters here hates gays, and thinks everyone should be forced by our government to live by their bible.

I promote liberty. What others do in their bedroom is none of our business. And none of these people are willing to toss out exactly how gays are personally ruining their lives. Truth is they're not. These "Christians" just promote hate, something I'm sure they will have to answer for if there really is a god.

Makes me suspect to how many really support Westboro, but put up a front to uphold their "image" here on this forum. Come on Onry... Prove you don't, with facts... nor hearsay....
wink.gif

Last edited:

I don't hate homosexuals. But I do hate sin. Homosexuality is sin, as shown numerous places in the Bible. Adultery, being unfaithful to one's spouse, or sex outside of marriage (which is a covenant before God) is also a sin. Murder is also a sin, but that doesn't stop countless people from murdering through the ages. It isn't hateful to point people to God's word for answers or warnings. If people are warned and turn from their sins to God, then go from facing judgment and [beeep] to being totally forgiven and born into the family of God, how is that hateful ? I would say that is the exact opposite of hate, it is love. Sodom and Gomorrah were both destroyed in one night because they were full of homosexuals that were in rebellion against God. Would it have been hateful for people to warn them of God's holiness, without which as it says in the Bible, "No one shall see God?"

I know in my life I sinned against God for many years until God brought me to a place of repentance. I sure was glad that people had been obedient to God and got the gospel message out, to the extent that many people had a part of me coming to God and being forgiven by their influence on my life through the years. Now I don't have the condemnation I had felt for so long. I was never "gay", but I certainly committed enough sins in my life so that my condemnation would have been just.

You say that you want the government to stay out of people's personal lives and bedrooms. But our laws are written on God's laws, although the similarities between both are becoming fewer every day. And because our country has been built on the foundation of God's Word, our country for years was the envy of the world, and strong, coming to the aid of other countries when they needed us to. Now, since God has been erased from our schools, our courthouses and our public venues, our foundations are crumbling.

Dropping all moral boundaries so no one has any restrictions on their actions only serves to appear to condone behaviors (sins) that will cost people their souls if they don't repent of them. God forgives "gays" just like he forgives murderers if either of them turns to God and asks for forgiveness for their sins (all of their sins, whatever they are). God sets them free from the power of sin that has held them for so long, and gives them new life and a new heart that wants to and is enabled to live in a Godly manner. God never saves someone so they can continue to live in sin, the way they feel like living.

Great post!!!

Originally Posted By: Centurion
I don't hate homosexuals. But I do hate sin. Homosexuality is sin, as shown numerous places in the Bible. Adultery, being unfaithful to one's spouse, or sex outside of marriage (which is a covenant before God) is also a sin. Murder is also a sin, but that doesn't stop countless people from murdering through the ages. It isn't hateful to point people to God's word for answers or warnings. If people are warned and turn from their sins to God, then go from facing judgment and [beeep] to being totally forgiven and born into the family of God, how is that hateful ? I would say that is the exact opposite of hate, it is love. Sodom and Gomorrah were both destroyed in one night because they were full of homosexuals that were in rebellion against God. Would it have been hateful for people to warn them of God's holiness, without which as it says in the Bible, "No one shall see God?"

I know in my life I sinned against God for many years until God brought me to a place of repentance. I sure was glad that people had been obedient to God and got the gospel message out, to the extent that many people had a part of me coming to God and being forgiven by their influence on my life through the years. Now I don't have the condemnation I had felt for so long. I was never "gay", but I certainly committed enough sins in my life so that my condemnation would have been just.

You say that you want the government to stay out of people's personal lives and bedrooms. But our laws are written on God's laws, although the similarities between both are becoming fewer every day. And because our country has been built on the foundation of God's Word, our country for years was the envy of the world, and strong, coming to the aid of other countries when they needed us to. Now, since God has been erased from our schools, our courthouses and our public venues, our foundations are crumbling.

Dropping all moral boundaries so no one has any restrictions on their actions only serves to appear to condone behaviors (sins) that will cost people their souls if they don't repent of them. God forgives "gays" just like he forgives murderers if either of them turns to God and asks for forgiveness for their sins (all of their sins, whatever they are). God sets them free from the power of sin that has held them for so long, and gives them new life and a new heart that wants to and is enabled to live in a Godly manner. God never saves someone so they can continue to live in sin, the way they feel like living.

Homosexuality is harmful to the human species as a whole, let alone for the individual. Nature makes this evident without having to believe in a Christian God. The issue comes back to, who is a "sinner" to tell another "sinner" how to live? Who are we to point out the splinters in ones eyes when we have beams sticking out of our own? Americans have bigger issues to worry about than Gays, Like the fact their politicians dont uphold the constitution and that their Government is being manipulated to start immoral wars. Until the Republican Party addresses these issues it's fair to say they don't hold the moral high ground.

I'm happy for you that you have something that makes you a good person. But in no way does it grant you the authority to force it on others.

All marriage is, is a contract between 2 people. Or at least that's all it should be seen as when it comes to the federal govt.

The religious part of marriage should only be dealt with through the church.

Quote:We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Not your creator.

Originally Posted By: swampwalker The issue comes back to, who is a "sinner" to tell another "sinner" how to live? Who are we to point out the splinters in ones eyes when we have beams sticking out of our own? Americans have bigger issues to worry about than Gays, Like the fact their politicians dont uphold the constitution and that their Government is being manipulated to start immoral wars. Until the Republican Party addresses these issues it's fair to say they don't hold the moral high ground.

Amen

mar·riage
/ˈmarij/Noun
1.The formal union of a man and a woman, typically recognized by law, by which they become husband and wife.
2.A relationship between married people or the period for which it lasts.

Synonyms
wedding - matrimony - wedlock - nuptials - espousal

Man it's amazing how our resident ladyboy polesmoker manages to turn every thread into a commercial for his favorite past time, here's his group "Cheer Dorothy Cheer". Watch as he demonstrates his talent.

Originally Posted By: azmastablastaMan it's amazing how our resident ladyboy polesmoker manages to turn every thread into a commercial for his favorite past time, here's his group "Cheer Dorothy Cheer". Watch as he demonstrates his talent.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif