RGuns?

Originally Posted By: PharmerJonAndy,

I usually get that male voice... but the answer's been the same: "any day now".
grin.gif

I ordered on Jan. 29th.
Hopefully it will be here by next fall as that's when I'll be needing it.

Jon
What upper did you order?

Well I guess we will both play the waiting game. They are frustrating but, their prices are better than any others. I wouldn't mind waiting if they had just said from the beginning it wasn't in stock.

I finally got my barrel back on Tuesday from RGUNS after they had sent the wrong one. I will not be ordering from them again for several reasons but the main reason is not getting a tracking number from them after it was my money that payed the shipping. From what UPS told me they are required to give the buyer the tracking number unless RGUNS pays the shipping theirselves. When I pay for something that high and pay shipping I deserve the tracking number. It is mine. I paid for it. The guy at RGUNS told me that it is a waste of his time to answer customers emails and they usually go ignored. How the guy is successful is beyond me. I will definately be taking my buisness elsewhere no matter the price. Customer service to me is way more important than low prices.

Anybody besides Jason received any orders recently?

"Any day now" (ordered in February) is turning into sometime this year maybe???
smile.gif

When I ordered from them, I looked on the web site to see what they had then called and placed my order by phone. They verified it was in stock and I had it at my door in 6 days. I then promply canceled my order with Model One that I had been waiting 8 months on. I think part of the problem with all these companies is they are at the mercy of their suppliers that are telling them they will have it any day.

drscott

Got the automated call from UPS today!!!
Checked the CC statement and it is in fact my upper.

Exactly 80 days from order placement.
...after all the pissing and moaning (by me), I guess that is not all bad.

Jon

Back