RGuns?

Originally Posted By: JasonLaneOriginally Posted By: P SideOriginally Posted By: andygrandNever seen the calendars, but I have heard of them. I still have not had my credit card charged, nor have I heard anything else. I will give it until the end of the week, and see how it goes then.

They can't charge you until the ship what you ordered. They shoot the pictures for the calander right in the store.
drool.gif

You ever been in the store when its going on?

No they do after hours, and they cover the windows too.
cursing.gif

Originally Posted By: P SideOriginally Posted By: andygrandNever seen the calendars, but I have heard of them. I still have not had my credit card charged, nor have I heard anything else. I will give it until the end of the week, and see how it goes then.

They can't charge you until the ship what you ordered. They shoot the pictures for the calander right in the store.
drool.gif

I understand that they can't charge me until they ship. My point in stating that they hadn't charged me was that I ordered a product two weeks ago that their website said, and still says is in stock. When I called at the beginning of last week, they said it was not in stock , and that they should have them in the next couple of days. Here I am a week and a half later with still no credit card charge. I am not in a hurry for this upper so it isn't a big deal to me however, it does bother me when people don't let you know before ordering that something is out of stock.

Call and ask about it. I would not bother emailing him. He told me the other day that he will not answer everyones emails about their shipments. Says it is a waste of time and if he did it would not allow him to ship out orders in a timely manner. I know he shipped my order the day after I ordered so he does have pretty fast shipping.

Originally Posted By: andygrandOriginally Posted By: P SideOriginally Posted By: andygrandNever seen the calendars, but I have heard of them. I still have not had my credit card charged, nor have I heard anything else. I will give it until the end of the week, and see how it goes then.

drool.gif

I understand that they can't charge me until they ship. My point in stating that they hadn't charged me was that I ordered a product two weeks ago that their website said, and still says is in stock. When I called at the beginning of last week, they said it was not in stock , and that they should have them in the next couple of days. Here I am a week and a half later with still no credit card charge. I am not in a hurry for this upper so it isn't a big deal to me however, it does bother me when people don't let you know before ordering that something is out of stock.

Give them a call and push them. The squeeky wheel gets the oil.

I just ordered an upper from them the other day. Service was nothing to write home about. It was like pulling teeth to get a tracking number. If you keep calling and dont mind bad attitude on the other end of the line you can get a tracking number, but shipping is pretty fast.

Originally Posted By: andygrandI called today and got the same reply as last time I called, "should be in any day now." What upper did you order from them?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: andygrand16' bull barrell DPMS stainless non-fluted. I just ordered the same upper on Mon this week, just called (Fri) was told they are out of stock and that they will be expecting an order in next week then they will ship it out.

That is what they told me last week. I am certain that we are getting the same old run around. I am not in any kind of hurry for it. What frustrates me is them advertising it was "in stock." As long as it comes eventually then I will be happy. I don't however know that I will put much weight in their "in stock" status on their website, should I even order from them again.

I have ordered from PK Firearms before, and when the website says it is in stock, then it is. They ship FAST as well. Check their site and see what they have. Good guys to deal with.

kevlars

Has anyone used their uppers? Looking at a 16", and it has all the features I want, just wondering how the uppers are working for people.

It took them about a week to get me my 2 uppers. It says right on the site that they don't give out tracking numbers. I was a little worried at first, but happy overall. You really can't beat the prices!

I agree with the prices being good, and I know they don't give out tracking numbers. I ordered from them two and a half weeks ago, and their website said the item was in stock. It turns out it wasn't and they don't have a clue when it is going to be in stock. I have called twice, and both times got the "any day now" answer.

Originally Posted By: andygrandI agree with the prices being good, and I know they don't give out tracking numbers. I ordered from them two and a half weeks ago, and their website said the item was in stock. It turns out it wasn't and they don't have a clue when it is going to be in stock. I have called twice, and both times got the "any day now" answer.

At least you get a response, I ordered an upper from DS Arms almost four weeks ago and received one email two days after the order saying it would be "a few more days" before my order would ship, that was three weeks ago yesterday. Since then I have sent four emails and left three messages to see what the lead time is and have gotten no response. I understand these guys are probably busy but you can at least respond once to seven attempted contacts. Next time I may try rguns, but I may just stick with my phone orders, at least I know where I stand when I get off the phone.

Sorry for the hijack

Rguns has been good about answering the phones. I have never had a problem getting a hold of them, and contrary to a lot of their reviews, the lady on the other end of the line has been pleasant. I can always hear her ask a male voice when the uppers will be in, and he is the one who always says "any day now." I guess this is going to become the norm for these businesses. When they are making as much as they are now, maybe one customer's business just doesn't mean as much to them.

Andy,

I usually get that male voice... but the answer's been the same: "any day now".
grin.gif

I ordered on Jan. 29th.
Hopefully it will be here by next fall as that's when I'll be needing it.

Jon

Back