Remington 700 ADLs on clearance at Walmart for $377.00

I grabbed up a 243 youth myself for future intentions.. 319.70 out the door and hopefully it will fit into that 35 dollar rebate category as well, but if not that's OK too..

Originally Posted By: ICU22-250I grabbed up a 243 youth myself for future intentions.. 319.70 out the door and hopefully it will fit into that 35 dollar rebate category as well, but if not that's OK too..

It does.

I snagged a .243 for $297, which equated $331 and some change after tax. I just bought it for resale. Sold it two days later for $450. It was the ADL with camo stock.

Buddy of mine who is a dealer, bought a 300 AAC there cheaper than he could get it dealer cost. Another thing about old Wally World is a lot of times they will price a firearm wrong. Last one I found was a Remington Super Mag full camo for $299. Shotgun usually sales quite a bit higher.

I picked up 2 ADL's and BDL on Black Friday (20% off) for $266 for the ADL's after rebate and tax and the Custom Deluxe BDL was just under $500 after tax. I needed 3 more 700's like I need a hole in the head.... But for the money had to do it. I figured I could use the ADL actions for custom muzzle loader builds.

Back