Remington 700 ADLs on clearance at Walmart for $377.00

Originally Posted By: reb8600The Walmart rifles are the same quality. I bought several of them about 5 years ago on clearance for $250. They shot less than 1" groups. No company is going to deliberately ship out an inferior rifle to certain companies with their name on it.

A lot of the other items at Walmart are an exception. Walmart has it made in China and pays to put someones name on it. I have bought several items that were bad. When I contacted the company they were the ones that gave me that information.

Okay. I understand now about the guns. From what I have seen, they carry the low end guns, and that was my concern. As far as other items at Walmart, I too found out the hard way about items that they have manufactured specifically for them. I love Walmart. We own Walmart stock, and it's been a great investment. We do 90% of our grocery shopping there, in addition to buying gas, tires, drugstore kinds of items, and most anything else we want. But, the bottom line is that Walmart does carry some things that are pretty much junk, and that was a concern that I had.

Got mine this morning
tt1.gif

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorDon't forget to go to Remington website and fill out the $35 rebate on the adl model!!

Having trouble getting there??????

I scored mine today in .223. $319.96 out the door, minus $35 rebate = brand new Remington for $284.96.
thumbup.gif

I also scored a new Nikon 3x9 rimfire scope + a box of 333 winchester 22lr HP and a 4x12 Buckmaster scope for $209.00 after my $20 coupon and club points, so by and large its been a good black Friday.

Last edited:
Got the 243 ---
Might go see if they have 22-250 tomorrow
Wonder if 20% is all weekend ---
That gets it down to $266 with rebate
Thx

Last edited:
Well my wish kinda came true today. I was in a local shop today after a successful coyote stand this morning. We were there to get a few primers for me and a new steel target for a buddy. I happened to walk around a bit when i eyed a LH Remington 700 SPS-V chambered in .308.
Not exactly the cartridge i was looking for BUT at a brandnew/used price of $410 out the door i couldnt pass it up! Whoever owned it before me shot it a few times but never mounted glass on it. If nothing else it will make a great host for a custom build OR a rather odd ball colony rifle for next years trip using 110gr V-Max for P-dogs!
Hahahaha, i was pretty happy when i walked out of thats tore today.

Oh yeah, i almost forgot. They also threw in a box of .308 ammo jn for free since it was Black Friday. The kicker is the ammo is Hornady 155gr Match ammo.

I got mine at our wm on Nov 6 for 297.00 I got a camo adl 243 and a 7 mm mag with 26 inch barrel. Like the prices my buddy bought the same 7mm mag 2 yrs ago he paid 459.00 for his . He was mad when I told him what I give for mine plus the 35.00 rebates.

Back