Pressured Coyotes Tips/Tricks

you seem to have fuzzy math. the post before you big rant tonight was yesterday at 7:16am.

when 7:16am rolled around this morning that would of been 1 day.

this evening at 7:16pm would of added a half day to that. that makes it a day and a half no matter how you cut it.

yeah, you math is off.

Slicker than snot... NO SHOW... only words, keyboard ninja. Only cries about something he knows nothing about... ahhh the the DNC is strong on this one young skywalker.

Whilst you dance around the issue, it posts in EST, I'm sorry but my fuzzy math just took off the 2 hours...Cause I'm at work at 7. Put up, or shut up, we don't give a shiznit Hillary junior, either you can get behind supporting our troops or you would be better off in front of them. Plain, simple to the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll vouch for the nutty nuthatch call if you've got in on the caller and domestic cat distress. These work quite well and are a go to at my sets where I've called many times.

I also like the idea of calling a bit and then waiting for a long time. Started doing this last year. I'll howl a couple times, wait a couple minutes, then howl again. I'll go to distress call then let everything sit for at least 45 minutes. Worked very well. Our area gets lots of pressure because of the county coyote bounty. Lots of guys calling around here.

Originally Posted By: wjh131I'll vouch for the nutty nuthatch call if you've got in on the caller and domestic cat distress. These work quite well and are a go to at my sets where I've called many times.

I also like the idea of calling a bit and then waiting for a long time. Started doing this last year. I'll howl a couple times, wait a couple minutes, then howl again. I'll go to distress call then let everything sit for at least 45 minutes. Worked very well. Our area gets lots of pressure because of the county coyote bounty. Lots of guys calling around here.

Thanks for your input wjh131! Those are some great suggestions! I will try them!

Back