Predator Extreme Magazine???????

If you want a really good magazine on varmint hunting, check out The Varmint Hunter from The Varmint Hunter Association, Inc. It is a quarterly magazine that is chuck full of information. Annual dues of $24.00 include your subscription. Also check out their web site at Varmint Hunters Assoc. There is an article in the current issue the Predator Masters web site.
Thought you might to know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lone Howl

Mr. Blair has cancer he stopped writeing . I read that in the Trapper some time ago . Wanted to do some things and not be doing any articles .

Thank you Yote Hunter.I dropped my subscription to Trapper for a long while.I re subscribed looking forward to his articles, but he wasnt there anymore.Very sorry to hear about his illness.Hope he does ok.

I subscribed to Predator Extreem as well, and have recieved exacly ONE issue in the past 7 months.

A big dissapointment, and also I liked their content much more back when they were Varmint Masters.

i'vew read two or three of them and in my opinion there's nothing worth reading. its all about endorsing products that are advertized in the mag.
when i read a predator magazine i want to see absolutly nothing about rock chucks and prarie dogs, and thats all i see in that magazine. its a waste of money.

now.....bear hunting magazine,....i get that one every two months and its packed full of exciting info and faboluos photos.

i ordered my subscription on 7-12 and the check was cashed on the 25th and my buddy got his mag this last time and i didnt so i sent them a messege and im waiting on a reply. im glad im not the only one with the problem.

Originally posted by nightwatchman:
[qb]i ordered my subscription on 7-12 and the check was cashed on the 25th and my buddy got his mag this last time and i didnt so i sent them a messege and im waiting on a reply. im glad im not the only one with the problem.[/qb]
Hi Nightwatchman,
PX was bought by another company called Grandview Media. The transition from one group to the other may have the sub's screwed up. If you are using the website to send information it may be going to the wrong people. Try 800-366-0676 ext-1393. This may help.

hey that could explain the reason my emails werent going thru. so if i sent my check in are they still running the magazine ? thanks alot for the info i needed that.

Nightwatchman,
That number should take care of it and I would call them to make sure. I would think that everyone who subscribed by the website is having the same problem or getting none at all. In the process of changing hands, that site may not be working any more and all the information submitted probably did not get to the correct persons in charge. Hopefully, this will take care of it.

i tried the number that you give me and it give me a woman who give me another number to call, when i did it would not let me leave a messege and said that all mailboxes were full, so i called back and she give me another number that was disconnected, so i called back and she give me the editors email address and i emailed him and at the current moment have not recieved a reply. i am to the point where i believe a have been given the shaft on my subscription . something does not pan out quite right to me it seems as though this company is avoiding verbal confrontation from the public or a scam is happening one. im still waiting on a reply from them but if anyone else has had this much trouble i would really like to know what they did and the outcome thanks

ok i got a reply from the company on the mag. i had emailed the editor and he had my email sent to someone else who inturn contacted me and took care of everything. they said they were looking into the phoneline people not responding but anyway im getting the magazine after all and a few back issues for free for the trouble.

This topic is in another forum, "predator hunting", I started it and should've used a search in the archives. I didn't and apologize, but it seems a big number of us are dissatisfied with the mag in question. If anybody knows these so-called writers in person express our thoughts to them ,or at the very least ask them to check out the site , do a search, and see for themselves how we feel.

I thought it was a very poor magazine when I bought my first one off the shelf. Read Curt's reply. That about sums it up. Amazing amount of advertising and the calling articles don't really go into depth on things like setup, type of calls used, how calls were used, etc. I have been more satisfied with Krause Publications and their magazine The Trapper and Predator Caller.

I subscribed by mail got my first issue a several months ago and havent seen anything after that. Havent gotten a bill or anything. I was excited when it did first arive....till I picked it up. For a bi-monthly publication it was VERY thin. Lots of adds a couple articles. Nice quality color photos if I remember correct. I was overall dissapointed also.

Hell, I can't even contact them. I try an email and since there is no state abbreviation listed, I'm refused entry since it is a required field of entry. Thanks a lot.

Cal - Montreal

Back