Predator Extreme Magazine???????

WHITETAIL

Has anyone else had trouble getting the Predator Extreme magazine? I'd ordered mine about 2.5 months ago and still have had nothing sent to me?
Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem? Is this a decent magazine? Let me know!! Thanks.
Whitetail

I subscribed on the internet and never recieved it in a month or so. So I called them and they did not have a record of my original request on the internet. I have recieved one trial issue so far. Not bad. Something to read.

Do a search because this has been discussed a few times before, I believe. If I remember right, just about everybody who signed up on the internet for a free issue, never got it. I can't remember what the general consensus was on the quality of the mag. But I think hanging around here is a much better source of information.

i have differences of opinion with those folks over there anyway.

so my opinion would be biased, even if it was correct.

But my differences are with some of the folks, not the magazine itself.

Guys, just go to the sight and e-mail them. I had ordered it and hadn't recieved one for about a month. I e-mailed them and they responded right away. He explained that I had ordered right after the last issue went out. It is a bi-monthly mag so I had just missed the last issue. He said he would send the last issue to me anyway and he did. :eek: I was impressed. It was a good mag and I enjoyed it. Hope you guys have the same luck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Moose

Hunterclaus!!! Ive heard stories from several people about certain individuals. :eek: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif . I will have to say that I recieved my mag but they were supposed to mail me a bill for shipping and handling and I have yet to recieve that. It was for 5 free issues + postage and handling. I have found in the past (back when they were Varmint Masters) that some of the info was usefull but the last mag that I got was severly lacking.>>>>>>>>James L.

I received a bill from Predator Magazine today thanking me for my subscription, and I haven't subscribed or even written to them. Don't know how they got my address.

I thumb thru each issue at the book store bi-monthly, and don't think I would pay to subscribe. It's really poor in content, great cover and layout, but struggling for meat. Authors write poorly,and weak in content.How much LP Brezny can you handle? along with Col. Boddington, who is more comfortable with big game hunting features, but soesn't know spit about predator hunting.And ole Bynum.....well, what can you say, he's right up there with Knight&Hale.All in all,save your hard earned money and look to the net for better info.

I've never had trouble with my subscription. I do have a problem with this magazines value however, which in my opinion is about zip. To anybody that has even an inkling of basic hunting skill, this magazine offers nothing. Lots of glitzy ads and weird calling topics that appear to be written by someone with no or very limited calling knowledge. The advertisements have more substance and depth than the articles. The best part of the mag is usually the cover.

Trapper/Predator Caller has gotten pretty lame the last 8 years but is still better than PredatorXtreme in my opinion. Might be to heavy on the trapping for some though.

My advice to anybody that wants to read about the subject of predator or varmint hunting is, with all the great books and vids on the subject, I would skip the mag subscription. Maybe it is just me but every subscription has left me wanting.

Take care /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i like the Trapper/Predator Caller, but then again I'm not knowledgeable on all the subjects.

The first thing I read is Hal Sullivan's END OF THE LINE, it is always worth a laugh.

Then I start at the front and read anything else in it by Hal Sullivan.

Thirdly I go through and read anything by Gerry Blair.

Then i read the rest of the magazine.

I havent read it in a year or so though, hope all the guys and gals there are doing okay.

Predator Masters Magazine...on your newsstands in ????...Nuttin but Predator Hunting, from start to finish. No BS, the advertisers would merely want to advertise only for the direct advertising aspect and at a minimum. We'd review only the products we use. It wouldn't be glitzy, hell..we couldn't afford glitzy, you'd be lucky to get it on clean paper.....now where is that money?..lol.

funny thing this got posted,i was thinking the other day about this very same thing.....were is my mag i ordered 3 months ago?

I subscribed to predator xtrem 8 months ago and I have had to call them to recieve every issue.
One of the local gun stores here sells the mag and they have trouble getting it also.
The nuber I call is 1-800-366-0676 or 1-205-988-9708 the fax number is 205-987-3237.
After I call them I always recieve it within a week, I know they are losing alot of customers with this terrable service.

Back