PLEASE READ!! Knives and blades forum??

Some more knives I own.

Pre-64 Puma White Hunter

DSC02876.jpg

DSC02867.jpg

Grohmann/DH Russell Survival Knife #4

DSC02716.jpg

My one and only custom. It's a rainshadow "Budget Skinner".

ef4f2f98.jpg

I wonder how many people visit/participate in the biology forum? Just sayin....

Originally Posted By: SuperSeal110
DSCI0077.jpg

Now that's the way I like to see a knife!

All you guys have some FANTASTIC looking knives. Sadly, all I have are plain ole ugly knives.
frown.gif

Couple of my favorites that have been with me through thick and thin. They have been used, abused, lost, found, cleaned fish, skinned numerous deer, elk, antelope and more coyotes that I care to think about. Sharpened a few marshmallow roasting sticks along the way too.

Allow me to introduce you to the Schrade boyz . Mr. Improved Muskrat and his bud Mr. 152.

DSC00826.jpg

Told ya they were ugly. Awwww, but the memories.

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that we did have one years ago and ended up turning it off due to a lack of activity.

Now is not then, though, and we have a lot more members now.

Since we are showing off a little, I'll drop a few of mine into the fray...I've been collecting knives of various sorts since I was a little kid, but don't have pics of them all yet..

Here are three that I designed and had made by Bill Engle of my home town..Bill is a member of the National Knife Maker's Guild and an excellent craftsman...The double edge dagger has real Ivory scales..All three have very thick blades and more weight than normal..The middle one is one of three that were made as presentation gifts for our hosts when we traveled to Egypt...One was not given and retained by me..

EngleKnives2.jpg

These are three that were produced by RainShadow (member here) and are excellent quality as well..

RainShadowKniives.jpg

And a couple of very sharp specialty knives of the "special purpose" type..

SurgicalKnives.jpg

Bellero,I really like the Puma.I have a white hunter but not with the stag.that really sets it off.It will skin several deer without any maint.Hard to sharpen,more so than high carbon but boy it holds an edge.
I would like to see a knife page.Only thing is I will have to learn how to post pictures.The other knives posted are nice also,the Puma just caught my eye.

"I wonder how many people visit/participate in the biology forum? Just sayin...."

That is exactly my point pahntr. I agree not much traffic, same with the 'Freedom" forum and that forum has some very important topics that we all should be involved in.

Some awesome knives here guys, I'm twitching here. I hope just handling a few of my favorites gets rid of the itch. I'd hate to tell 'Yes Dear' I NEED another knife.
wub.gif

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunOriginally Posted By: getfoxy^^^ that's the pic I was waiting for. One of my favs

Me too, I love that knife.....

This was the knife that I lost for almost 4 months in the weather.

This was my first Ingram.

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunAnyone who reads this and would like a knives and blades forum please speak up. Thanks......

WE NEED A KNIFE FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE?

Originally Posted By: pahntr760C'mon Garry. I know you have a custom knife or two

Nope not me. I have no use for a knife. I'm a piss poor hunter and piss poor hunters dont need knives lol.

Kidding aside- after I build my empty gun safe back up I'm
Gonna try to snatch an Ingram from
The fire.

Back